Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How about a stick foundation?  I have used and really, really like the Maybelline Fit Me Stick foundation. 

I have skin that is on the drier side but I have to use an oil free foundation or I will get oily breakthrough on my chin and forehead.  I don't have that issue with me and in the winter when my skin gets drier, I don't have issues either. 

Thinking about Becca Complete Complexion or B Brown Stick. Qvc sells both. Today ordered A278721 BE Cashmere shadows. Those are my mind of shades. They went quickly! Waitlist is available.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - Your picture is beautiful! Have you considered Tarte's Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation A340993? I have combination skin, but I really like this. I also don't like a full coverage, but I can control it. I first heard about it when a Tarte mua recommended it. I let him put it on me and told him I'd think about it. A lot of people don't like the jar packaging, but I bought the brush with the scoop on the end, and it works fine for me!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity - Your picture is beautiful! Have you considered Tarte's Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation A340993? I have combination skin, but I really like this. I also don't like a full coverage, but I can control it. I first heard about it when a Tarte mua recommended it. I let him put it on me and told him I'd think about it. A lot of people don't like the jar packaging, but I bought the brush with the scoop on the end, and it works fine for me!  Smiley Happy

Thanks! Checking out right now. 💓