Trusted Contributor

Re: For my FELINE beauties...

Preds posted this over on one of the kitchen forum threads. Thought you would get a kick out of it.

Trusted Contributor

And this one:

Respected Contributor

Can't find the head band on nordy's website. Anyone have a link?

TIA!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Eliana said:

And this one:

LOL at both Eliana The foil on the counter is there to keep kitty off. Looks like it's working

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 betteb said:

Kitty says thanks very much to Crisso and makeup addict.Smile

She is snoozing on my bed, in the spot I sleep on. She's waiting for me to claim my spot so she can sleep on top of me{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

You, too? I even have to "save my seat"........if I don't, the minute I get off, she gets on.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Cute items and cute cat photos. Don't you love when a cat jumps sideways? Too funny. Tonight was the dog show and I really wish there was an annual cat show on TV. Give cats some credit too!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Desertdi said:

She is snoozing on my bed, in the spot I sleep on. She's waiting for me to claim my spot so she can sleep on top of me{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

You, too? I even have to "save my seat"........if I don't, the minute I get off, she gets on.

Oh yes{#emotions_dlg.laugh} When I go to bed, I have to coax her to move so I can lay down, then I have to suffer through her walking around on my ribs until she finds that perfect spot to lay down on me.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2015 KatCat1 said:

Cute items and cute cat photos. Don't you love when a cat jumps sideways? Too funny. Tonight was the dog show and I really wish there was an annual cat show on TV. Give cats some credit too!

The Cat Fanciers Association Show is usually on Animal Planet in Mid February. There are some shows about cats. I found this on the schedule.

Cats 101 http://www.animalplanet.com/schedule/

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Desertdi said:

Oh yes{#emotions_dlg.laugh} When I go to bed, I have to coax her to move so I can lay down, then I have to suffer through her walking around on my ribs until she finds that perfect spot to lay down on me.

Your babies like your cooties, kittymamas. Plus, the body heat doesn't hurt. Smiley Wink