Trusted Contributor

For Colourpop Eye Shadow Fans

Colourpop is running a special of buy 1 single shadow get 1 free (limit of 5 free).  Since their shadows are only $5, that's a great deal.  They also have free shipping at $30.  

I have a bunch of their pressed powder shadows and really like them.  Have wanted to try their Super Shock shadows for awhile so I'm very happy to get a bunch now.  There are so many colors, it's easier to choose when you can get a bunch for free.

If you're a fan or ever wanted to try some of their shadows, now is a great time.  The email I got doesn't say how long the sale is good for, only that it's for a limited time.

Respected Contributor

Re: For Colourpop Eye Shadow Fans

I have a couple of their Super Shock shadows. They are a different texture. Make sure you keep the lid really tight and don’t leave them open to air as they will dry up. I also think the Super Shock shadows are best applied with your fingers. They are sort of like a cream to powder. 

Regular Contributor

I love the super shock shadows. I have at least 100 of them. No creasing or fading, no need for primer, and beautiful shades.

Honored Contributor

If you search Paypal Colourpop you will find a 20% off $20 code if you pay with Paypal. Good to 11-18.