Esteemed Contributor

hair volume/volume and texture/Sephora

I have fine, very straight hair.   No texture.

I got the Drybar bundle during the Sephora sale and in it was Mai Tai  Spritzer Sea Salt Spray.  Love.  I get nice volume and texture from it.  I will definitely re-buy.  I have tried more products than I can say but this is far and away the best for me.  DD has used the Texas Tea Volumizing spray and loves that.  I have not.  I don't know if that adds texture.  Anyway, I just wanted to mention this in case anybody is in the market for that kind of product and the Sephora sale ends tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Re: hair volume/volume and texture/Sephora

Thanks for the info. I have hair like you, & it's almost impossible to find products that work!

Valued Contributor

@Wsmom

Thanks for the info . I have fine wavy hair and when my hair was longer I used the Mai Tai and Texas tea both wonderful products , but now that I cut my hair into a pixie I am using the DRYBAR Southern Belle volumizing Mousse .It is great  as well never sticky I alternate between this one and the OUIA soft mousse both are excellent products 

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn, thanks for the info on the mousse.  This is my first time trying any of their hair products.  I currently use a foam shampoo/conditioner from another brand but got some of Drybar's in my bundle so I am looking forward to trying that.