Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Your were right, allowing the products to acclimate to room temperature really helped! Now I know why you said this was one of your favorites! I still can't put a finger on exactly what I'm smelling but I find the scent calming and uplifting at the same time! I wish QVC and Wen would leave the charts with the different notes in each fragrance available. 

I was pleasantly surprised how moisturized my body felt after cleansing with the CC!!! I've used a Salux cloth for years so I was good to go tonight. I applied the NBT but probably didn't need to. 

Back to Footnanny... I have 2 opened jars and 3 unopened... I guess I'll alternate nights using NBT and Footnanny just to use the Footnanny up... it's good stuff but I already think the NBT is better.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Whoa! You did get some hot product! Those trucks can be  like furnaces, eh. Wow. Obviously two hours to acclimate wasn't enough time. Overnight would be better. Check the seal on your other CC. If it's lifted too I'd call CS 'bou that. That would be defective due to the delivery. I received frozen Wen that blew the seal and made an awful mess. CS said to toss and immediately sent a replacement. Also can't help but wonder what warehouse Temps are too. I guess the location is to be considered and it's been a late, cool to cold rainy spring for most east coast locations so I'd guess it's the temps after the fact.

Wait till you receive everything then make a decision. I know you are upset and a little time will be your friend. This WILL work out. Regardless of what you choose to do, and there are several options available,  we'll get you to happy. So enjoy your new products this evening and try to be positive and know there's light at the end of the tunnel. (((Hugs)))

Nice that you're going to try the 613 RTM too. It has such a great following. I've grown to enjoy this scent more and more over the time using various products. Many use the RTM as a facial spray. Refreshing when chilled too. Sets mu nicely too, close your eyes and enjoy an all over  spritz.♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

Your were right, allowing the products to acclimate to room temperature really helped! Now I know why you said this was one of your favorites! I still can't put a finger on exactly what I'm smelling but I find the scent calming and uplifting at the same time! I wish QVC and Wen would leave the charts with the different notes in each fragrance available. 

I was pleasantly surprised how moisturized my body felt after cleansing with the CC!!! I've used a Salux cloth for years so I was good to go tonight. I applied the NBT but probably didn't need to. 

Back to Footnanny... I have 2 opened jars and 3 unopened... I guess I'll alternate nights using NBT and Footnanny just to use the Footnanny up... it's good stuff but I already think the NBT is better.

@Tennessee Vol

Ha Ha!!! I'm just delighted to hear how pleased you are with the Honey Peach!!! Really words can't describe my BIG SMILE. Betcha you can see my teeth with my big grin! You go girl!

This is what I wrote rwo years ago June when I'd received the edp. It was literally my off the cuff first impression. I've written subsequent descriptions but this captures my absolute joy and delighted amazement with the fragrance of which all other SHP products mirror.

Screenshot_2018-04-08-01-50-50-1.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-00-58-14-1.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-00-59-18.png

Trusted Contributor

Never heard of this.  How did you like it, Jordan2?

Esteemed Contributor

Heads up Ladies!!! 

I just noticed a site wide 50% sale on Footnanny dot com. Some of you mentioned wanting to try scents or kits not offered on the recent View Your Deal sale. Now's your chance to revisit this offer plus more. There's a coupon code listed on site. Happy shopping!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

Heads up Ladies!!! 

I just noticed a site wide 50% sale on Footnanny dot com. Some of you mentioned wanting to try scents or kits not offered on the recent View Your Deal sale. Now's your chance to revisit this offer plus more. There's a coupon code listed on site. Happy shopping!

@rochelleS I received an email yesterday about their sale for DAD that is 50% off. The email does state the sale is for their entire website.

I almost deleted the email because the From line in the email was not Footnanny.

I really like the foot cream I bought from View Your Deal. It really makes my feet soft. My hands are also soft since I rub in what's left on my hands after applying to my feet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

Heads up Ladies!!! 

@rochelleS Just notifying all the posters on this thread.

@Jordan2 @TaylorBrown @Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol @Chi-town girl @monks @nana59 @pommom @goldensrbest

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Heads up Ladies!!! 

@rochelleS Just notifying all the posters on this thread.

@Jordan2 @TaylorBrown @Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol @Chi-town girl @monks @nana59 @pommom @goldensrbest

Excellent!!! @Nightowlz Thanks. I thought to do the same notifications after I posted. I feel asleep. So good of you to alert everyone today. You're a luv.♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

I am not seeing the 50% off sale.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest

If you made an April view your deal purchase check your email for one from Gloria Williams. That's how mine came in, she's the owner.