Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol Those are 2 ,great choices...I'm getting both too!!  Send the $79 back and get another set with the CC.....even with return shipping you are getting a better deal!   Maybe just refuse the package...call CS.  Might as well save money.  You should be blown away by the NBT.  I've not had 1 person who has tried mine dislike it, and they all order some!  Thanks @rochelleS for letting us know.  I've started a thread in the WEN forum so other people can pounce!  

@Suebdoo

Ya know... I probably should send it back unopened and get another one of the Beauty Steals! I think I will! As long as I don't open it QVC can resell it... and you are right, I'll still  pay less with shipping and get the 32 oz CC too! Thanks for talking me into it!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

CS will tell you to return with the label inside the box. Explain today's Steal offer and perhaps you'll get the return shipping waived. Never hurts to ask.  I have refused packages too. If you do open the box you can smell the NBT. The seasonal I've received lately have a plastic inner cap with a tab. Lift and take in some heaven. Btw, the Q will not resell this. It'll go on a pallet and be sold to some jobber on ebay. So drink it in as a prelude to your duo.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

CS will tell you to return with the label inside the box. Explain today's Steal offer and perhaps you'll get the return shipping waived. Never hurts to ask.  I have refused packages too. If you do open the box you can smell the NBT. The seasonal I've received lately have a plastic inner cap with a tab. Lift and take in some heaven. Btw, the Q will not resell this. It'll go on a pallet and be sold to some jobber on ebay. So drink it in as a prelude to your duo.

@rochelleS

Thanks for the advice... I actually ended up ordering 2 in the Honey Peach and one in the Tropical! 

I rarely return items for I don't feel badly about doing it in this case... didn't know about ebay and the Q.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Received the PJP NBT this afternoon and really like the fragrance... everyones' body chemistry is different, but on me it smells like Jo Malone's Red Roses... kind of a green rose not a typical rose fragrance.

I immediately opened the package when it was delivered and applied it to my hands. It's true that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy mess! I'll use it on my body and feet tonight after I shower.

The PJP CC is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and I'm anxious to use it on my hair and body. How do you cleanse your body with the CC? Do you use a wash cloth, your hands, etc? 

I'm glad that Chaz puts the date products are manufactured on the bottom on the  container, I wish every vendor did... that way there is no question how old a product is!!!

Thanks again for your help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS 

Received the PJP NBT this afternoon and really like the fragrance... everyones' body chemistry is different, but on me it smells like Jo Malone's Red Roses... kind of a green rose not a typical rose fragrance.

I immediately opened the package when it was delivered and applied it to my hands. It's true that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy mess! I'll use it on my body and feet tonight after I shower.

The PJP CC is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and I'm anxious to use it on my hair and body. How do you cleanse your body with the CC? Do you use a wash cloth, your hands, etc? 

I'm glad that Chaz puts the date products are manufactured on the bottom on the  container, I wish every vendor did... that way there is no question how old a product is!!!

Thanks again for your help.

@Tennessee Vol

I am just delighted for you, truly! I'm not familiar with Jo Malone's Red Rose but it sounds like a fragrance I'd enjoy too. I think you'd like the Wen Winter Red Currant. I'd mentioned this previously as having a distinctive rose presence with geranium, which gives an unusual depth, rather sultry and somewhat earthy. It's very unusual, nothing like I've ever smelled before. Warming, cozy and this unique fragrance has definitely caught my attention. I think it's a cooler weather scent with its moody richness. I'd luv to send you a sample.

I use the CC as a body wash with my Salux cloth. Try a mesh bath puff too or a loofah mitt. Chaz suggested putting the product inside the mitt, minimizing repeated applications. Sometimes I'll swipe some Beekman soap on to start the process with more slip. I can't wait to hear your total body comments. Don't forget to dilute the CC when you do your hair. Some Wenners will premix water into their mix or just put your head under the water for a sec. You want to achieve a froth when cleansing.

Can't wait to hear how you like the Honey Peach and Tropical!!!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

It was the nightmare before Christmas at my house today... I received the PJP CC cream from Chaz's site, with manufactured date of 9/2017, and the single order of the Honey Peach as well as the two orders of the Honey Peach Beauty Steal... 

I opened one of the Beauty Steals and found that the NBT didn't have a manufactured date on it and the CC had a date of 4/2016!!!! So I opened the box containing the single Honey Peach NBT - no manufactured date here either!!! 

Now I wonder if the fragrance I smell with the Honey Peach is the real fragrance... I smell more of an incense scent with a slight smell of honey and peach... the PJP is much more fragrant!

To say that I am disappointed with QVC is an understatement! Right now I can't decide if I want to keep anything or send it all back! I've read another thread about QVC fulfilling orders with old product. In my opinion, it isn't a steal if you get a good price on old products, it's a dump!

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

It was the nightmare before Christmas at my house today... I received the PJP CC cream from Chaz's site, with manufactured date of 9/2017, and the single order of the Honey Peach as well as the two orders of the Honey Peach Beauty Steal... 

I opened one of the Beauty Steals and found that the NBT didn't have a manufactured date on it and the CC had a date of 4/2016!!!! So I opened the box containing the single Honey Peach NBT - no manufactured date here either!!! 

Now I wonder if the fragrance I smell with the Honey Peach is the real fragrance... I smell more of an incense scent with a slight smell of honey and peach... the PJP is much more fragrant!

To say that I am disappointed with QVC is an understatement! Right now I can't decide if I want to keep anything or send it all back! I've read another thread about QVC fulfilling orders with old product. In my opinion, it isn't a steal if you get a good price on old products, it's a dump!

@rochelleS

I was able to locate a manufactured date on both of the NBT's by using reading glasses... 3/2017 so 14 months isn't as bad as over 2 years for the CC...

What has your experience been with manufactured dates on Wen products you have bought from QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol

Wen products are good for TWO years once opened, i.e.,breaking the seal. I have never had a problem with product, with one exception, an oil, years ago. I would not be concerned at all if I'd received the dates you have on your items. Are you going to open the Peach CC? If you do, I'd suggest putting a little on your inner wrist than compare that and the NBT. They should be very close, if not identical. Just know too, the NBT scent will develop as it warms on your body. Hence the wrist or even inner elbow part of your arm to test. See what happens with a little time. If vastly different, we'll go from there.

I'm also wondering if your product heated up while in delivery. Very possible. Let these acclimate to your home temp. That should be cooler than the UPS depot and trucks.

Btw, I've had CC opened for a long time without any problems whatsoever. Many Wenners will concur, with their same use and experience.just remember the clock starts when opened and you should be ok.

Can't believe how fast you received your Steal. Mine's still in process. Did you get both your Peach orders and the Tropical too?

Editing to add that the mfg dates should be on all product. Sometimes difficult to read with the bottom indentation of the containers. A magnifying glass helps me @Tennessee Vol@

Compare dates on the  three Peach NBT's. Return the oldest and keep the two newer ones.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

OK, I read too fast and see you received all of the Peach you'd ordered. For peace of mind check all of the dates. Do you have Tropical coming? I might be thinking of @Suebdoo or another who'd mentioned X2 Peach and 1x Tropical??? There's been several Steal threads posted....

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Thanks for the recommendation, I will check the date on my 3rd Honey Peach NBT but I suspect it will be the same as the other two. I feel a little better after pitching my fit and hearing from you... 

I had already decided to return the single Honey Peach NBT and keep the two beauty steals once I located the date on the NBT's... I was seriously considering keeping all 3 until all of my orders arrived.

I did order the Tropical and it is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday... It's crazy that an order I placed several days earlier and the steal were delivered on the same day!

I plan on using the Honey Peach CC and NBT tonight and will let you know if the fragrance develops more now that they are at room temperature... the Honey Peach CC that I opened actually exploded once I unscrewed the top even though it had been sitting in my bedroom for at least 2 hours! The seal on the top of the bottle lifted a little and some of the CC shot, not oozed, out! Thank goodness I was in my bathroom at the time and it hit my tile floor...

I also ordered a 4oz size of the 613 RTM because I want to see how it smells and try the mist as a leave in conditioner.

Thanks again for your help!!!