Honored Contributor

@Tara811    I hope you get out soon and feel better.  Keep doing what your're doing because it works.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
Thank you so much I appreciate it
Super Contributor
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tara811  I wish you well as you recover.  You are so right about the First Aid cream, which is a favorite at our home.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I do get the First Aid when they have a TSV with Auto Delivery. Never thought I would use enough to justify the A/D but I found myself gifting it when family or friends mentioned skin problems.

Occasionally I see some of their products at Marshall's, perhaps I'll try their face cream next.

Trusted Contributor

This is all i use since i found it in here about 3 yrs ago.. they always have a tsv around november,  2 big tubs and the 2 hand creams.. such a good deal!!! always order it then. i use it everyday all over my body when i get out of the shower. and i even likei it on my face. its all i willl use. definetely worth trying if you never used it before. and i love the new scents they offer with the tsv.. 1 tub of it lasts me awhile, i'd say about 3 or 4 months. but i always look for it, the price of the tsv is sooo worth it.  im about to open a new tub i got awhile ago... it has a expitation date on the bottom of the tub... but the one im going to open is 2023.. so you can stock up on it.. like i said 1 tub lasts a few months.... i cant wait to order it again!!

Valued Contributor

First Aid makes a Rosemary that is my favorite! I absolutely love the scent and it's great to cool hot parched skin in the summer. 

If you go to their website, they usually have great sales. 

Hands down: THE BEST LOTION/CREAM out there! 

Respected Contributor

Tara8, Hope you are home and feeling better soon.  This is by far my most favorite cream. Makes my arms and legs so soft and not flaky. Have on auto-delivery and always will.  

Respected Contributor
God bless you! I hope you are much better by now. Yes! I love FAB as well!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.