Honored Contributor

Both items received are thumbs up!

Clinique - Christmas tin with 5 lipsticks.  All are great - Nude Pop, Bare Pop, Mocha Pop, Berry Pop, Cherry Pop.  First time with buying Clinique lipsticks.  

@Lipstickdiva - I'm starting to get quite the collection of lipstick and glosses!  I think you would be proud!  HAHA

@monicakm - you should take a look at the Cherry Pop lipstick.  Its a very nice cool red.

Elemis - Two of the rich marine creams and a small tube of the night matrix cream.  Since I don't have a sense of smell, if this has a strong scent, I don't know it.  Tried the original with spf last year and liked it so will see how I like the rich one.  Will use it at night.

Yesterday received the Bare Minerals Heathered eyeshadow palette.  Didn't try it yet but will soon.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Wheee! Sounds like you hit the mother lode!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I just looked at all of them.  Nice colors!  I've got Cherries in the Snow on the way.  Should be here tomorrow or Sunday.  Lip products are my favorite and I'm  covered up in them! LOL  Right now I'm still using my Tatcha lip mask.  Can these be purchased individually?  The other colors wouldn't work for me.  Enjoy your new makeup Smiley Happy  My BH Cosmetics eyeshadow came yesterday.  I am so impressed with their formula.  From what I've read it can be iffy.  I have two of their palettes and both are rich and creamy powders.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I just looked at all of them.  Nice colors!  I've got Cherries in the Snow on the way.  Should be here tomorrow or Sunday.  Lip products are my favorite and I'm  covered up in them! LOL  Right now I'm still using my Tatcha lip mask.  Can these be purchased individually?  The other colors wouldn't work for me.  Enjoy your new makeup Smiley Happy  My BH Cosmetics eyeshadow came yesterday.  I am so impressed with their formula.  From what I've read it can be iffy.  I have two of their palettes and both are rich and creamy powders.

@monicakm - yes the lipsticks can be bought individually.  I went to Ulta last week and checked each one out first, then came home and bought holiday set.  I love lipsticks and glosses too.  Glad you BH cosmetics eyeshadow is working out so well.

Honored Contributor

Must be nice to be able to just get up and go and not have to plan around a whole day of a two hour drive plus the time spent in the city.  But, I like the quiet countryside and my four legged neighbors, NOT two legged neighbors lol  The blue BH palette won't be used much.  Got it mainly for one color that will be used a lot.  Today's look didn't go quite as planned (not the BH palette).  I made one tiny bad judgement call and the whole look went south Smiley Sad  Live and learn.