Honored Contributor

Hi, Hi, Hilary 77

So good to see you. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Just wondering if everyone has seen the following:

1- Chaz Dean has donated @ $500,000 to the Love is Louder Than Words Foundation (see article in the WSJ). He truly does know the meaning of "Giving." A good Person. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

2- WEN is the sponsor of the Westminster Dog Show this year. Will a Labrador Finally, Finally WEN after 139 years? {#emotions_dlg.glare}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
On 2/11/2015 Drythe said:

1- Chaz Dean has donated @ $500,000 to the Love is Louder Than Words Foundation (see article in the WSJ). He truly does know the meaning of "Giving." A good Person. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

2- WEN is the sponsor of the Westminster Dog Show this year. Will a Labrador Finally, Finally WEN after 124 years? {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Hello Drythe!!! {{waves}}. Thanks for posting this info. It's good to see that Chaz is so giving.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
Thanks ANewHue!! That sounds amazing!! I can't wait!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/11/2015 Hilary77 said: Thanks ANewHue!! That sounds amazing!! I can't wait!!!
Hey Hilary, Glad you saw my post. I want to get one of each, it's such a nice TSV. I have tons of BGT now and starting to get a little concerned I may actually have too much stash. Is that possible? Lol
Honored Contributor
On 2/11/2015 Drythe said:

2- WEN is the sponsor of the Westminster Dog Show this year. Will a Labrador Finally, Finally WEN after 139 years? {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Very kind and generous. I know he does alot more in terms of donations and supporting various charities that we never hear about. I think that good things come to those that are good people and I think this is why he is successful in life.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners! I've been MIA for a bit. One of the NASA satellites assembled at my facility launched, so I have been busy with that.

Drythe, I wouldn't expect anything less for you with 613 Oil!

Hilary, love, I am doing back flips for your happy home!!!!!

HD, wow, are you excited for the new formulas? LOL!

Waving at BG!!!!! I wore my SC t-shirt home from the gym. DH asked if it was South Carolina. I have a lot of family in South Carolina, but he knows better. I almost put him in the dog house.

All is well on this end. WWC gave me a weeks worth of moisture. My 16 ounce FTP is in the no pump zone and I don't want to open the 32 ounce bottle yet. I revisited TT and 613. I love that combo!

Where is Bethany?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Not applicable

Hey what about this...I'm very curious.

<h1> Class Action Lawsuit: WEN Cleansing Conditioner Causes Hair Loss</h1>

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/36648-class-action-lawsuit-wen-cleansing...

This appears to be a legitimate issue...has anyone heard about it?

Honored Contributor
On 2/12/2015 HonnyBrown said:

Hi Wenners! I've been MIA for a bit. One of the NASA satellites assembled at my facility launched, so I have been busy with that.

Drythe, I wouldn't expect anything less for you with 613 Oil!

Hilary, love, I am doing back flips for your happy home!!!!!

HD, wow, are you excited for the new formulas? LOL!

Waving at BG!!!!! I wore my SC t-shirt home from the gym. DH asked if it was South Carolina. I have a lot of family in South Carolina, but he knows better. I almost put him in the dog house.

All is well on this end. WWC gave me a weeks worth of moisture. My 16 ounce FTP is in the no pump zone and I don't want to open the 32 ounce bottle yet. I revisited TT and 613. I love that combo!

Where is Bethany?

HB that is awesome!

I am excited to try the Spring one yes! Soon!!!

Honored Contributor

Hey, HonnyBrown!

Glad you're back here on Earth.

Can't wait for Spring!