Honored Contributor

Re: Facial Sunscreen

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

@SilleeMee  I also use Neutrogena Dry Touch. Works great!

@Kabella 

My long-time favorite Neutrogena sunscreen is their UltraSheer Liquid and it has recently been discontinued! So I'm looking for a replacement and I don't know what to look for. That was my hg for so long. Can't believe it's gone.Woman Sad

Discontinued!

download.jpeg

Super Contributor

@Natureluvr I use Supergoop as well. I wear the Unseen more than the matte but they're both nice. Double as a primer if I wear makeup. Definitely recommend! 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I absolutely love Neutrogena Dry Touch.  No grease and your makeup won't slide.  It is white,  but "ultr sheer".  I don't apply that much and have no white cast at all.

@ECBG   That's the same one I use, but only when I know I'll be washing/showering soon after like a dog walk. I use my Skinceuticals for every day wear. They're both good SPFs, but Skinceuticals costs a lot to only wear for an hour or two before removing it. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I wear a small amount on my face when I work since I'll be driving.

Valued Contributor

I like Colorscience powder sunscreen.  I use it on my face and neck.  No burning, no white marks, no stinging.

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena was my go to for years.  I loved the Dry Touch.  Then they went and put Helioplex in it.  Bye bye Neutrogena.  :-(

Honored Contributor

I use Mad Hippie Facial sunscreen.  I don't skimp, what's the sense?  But rub it in good and the white does dissolve.  I can put my mineral powder over it and that seals the deal.

I also use Sun Bum tinted facial sunscreen.  That's when I'm headed to the beach.  It's not real dark and I bring it down to my neck and I love how it looks on my neck!

I just can't use chemical sunscreen on my face or body.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 this is what I'm currently using.  It goes on like a moisturizer.

I absolutely love the elegant sunscreen formulations that the Japanese and Koreans make. Their UV filters are topnotch too!

Canmake-Mermaid-Skin-Gel-UV-Sunscreen-SPF50-PA-40g-Japanese-Taste_75de87cb-cc89-4a72-b404-131bca62c11e.jpg