Esteemed Contributor

Re: Face spf that doesn't sting?

On 3/9/2014 jlkz said: Went through a trying period looking for a sunscreen that didn't burn my eyes as the day wore on. Dr. Denese day cream with SPF is a dream and it's color-tinted.

Dr Denese is a good one.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

I think the OP's talking about when you sweat and your sunscreen gets into your EYES and burns. Not burning the skin. I'd like to know also as everything burns when the sweat gets into my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream w/SPF 50 doesn't sting at all and provides nice coverage, it's my new favorite.

It's all physical sunscreen- that makes all the difference! Chemical sunscreens are major irritants to my skin.

Super Contributor

Coppertone, use it all the time and I have very very sensitive skin.

Super Contributor

Another vote for DeVita mineral spf. My skin really likes it and no irritation.

I'll put it to the test in a few months when the "sweats" are really full blown from he heat. My eyes usually burn from the sweat, and not the spf.

Contributor

My dermatologist got me using Elta MD's UV clear 46 and their UV Facial SPF 30 in a jar. the UV clear is better for me in the summer as it can be drying while the spy 30 is creamy and moisturizing. Both spread on easily and there is no remaining white cast when you rub it in.

I play a lot of tennis and like to top off either of these with Colorscience Spf 50. It is a mineral sunscreen powder and it doesn't run into my eyes when I sweat.

Regular Contributor

I really like Eucerin ""Daily Protection"" broad spectrum spf 30. ) It is made for sensitive skin.