Trusted Contributor

Re: Face comparisons with different makeups

@soonersis I am not @chiclet but I also recently purchased this Lancôme stick foundation.  I know 110 is the lightest cool shade, and if I remember correctly it is also the lightest shade regardless of undertone.  HTH 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @BExplorer.

Respected Contributor

@soonersis

I also have the 110 Ivoire C, which for the first time I ordered online as it was the lightest and had a cool tint.  It is the best color match I've ever had, even when they've used little camera devices or matched in the store.  

I did think it was too dark at first but it blends in and is undetectable from areas where I don't appy, out by the hairline etc.  I just blend it all out and it is wonderful.  A stick foundation is nice as you can control where you want it much better than a liquid, or even a cream.

At first I thought I'd only use it in summer for warm humid days, but I liked it in dry and cold winter as well, even on my dry mature skin.  It's really great, first foundation I've repurchased in quite a few years.

The lightest most fair shade I ever had was the Josie Maran one in the last TSV.  It is too light, like putting on white paint.  I ordered the fair and it is way too fair but I can add a touch of another foundation that is too dark and make it work.  

HTH!