Trusted Contributor

Has anyone here tried this cosmetic line?  I saw the presentation of The Flawless Face Foundation Set with Brush A301119 on Beauty Night a couple of weeks ago.  I never heard of the line before but was intrigued. 

Who else am I to turn to other than you wonderful beauties for a review?  I'm interested in knowing how the shades run as well.  Thank you in advance!!

Trusted Contributor

Have a look at youtube channel Lisa J. She's a former makeup artist and this is her favorite foundation. You'll find lots of videos for this foundation. It does contain parabens, so not something I would use.

Esteemed Contributor

@fitfuninformed, I got that set maybe a month ago.  I love the foundation and brush and at this point will probably try to find the foundation on its own to buy.   I am on the fence on the spray-on powder, don't know that I would re-purchase that. 

Super Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Has anyone here tried this cosmetic line?  I saw the presentation of The Flawless Face Foundation Set with Brush A301119 on Beauty Night a couple of weeks ago.  I never heard of the line before but was intrigued. 

Who else am I to turn to other than you wonderful beauties for a review?  I'm interested in knowing how the shades run as well.  Thank you in advance!!

I tried the Face Atelier set and absolutely love it! The foundation is a perfect match and the powder spray is easy and effective in setting the make up. I also like the brush that came in the set. The foundation is very lightweight but it offers good coverage. I have received compliments on my skin when wearing it. I will definitely repurchase. This is a great value!

Respected Contributor

I have heard of this line but have never tried anything. When it was presented a few weeks ago, I was very tempted. After I googled the foundation, the description was yellow based for all shades. I don't like yellow based foundation. The liquid powder intrigued me but I passed.