Respected Contributor

Eyelash recommendation

[ Edited ]

For those who can not wear (apply) false lashes (Me)  I found a surprisingly easy solution.

Magnetic lashes.  They really are super easy to apply and wea

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl   Interesting.  I never heard of magnetic eyelashes.  When I was younger I went through a phase and wore them but all of a sudden I stopped and I don't know why.  Enjoy your new lashes.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl 

What brand of magnetic liner did you buy from the drug store?

Respected Contributor

Hum, false eyelashes at the drug store for less than $20 can work? Good for you.

Respected Contributor

@QsMom wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl 

I know at least one set is Ardell.  You can go to their website to see the videos.

Another set was in a black and gold box - I think from Target.  

I do not keep the boxes.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried false eyelashes, but doubt I would be successful putting them on. I tried to put them on a couple of ladies for a fun skit a few months ago, and it was only partially successful.  I have small eyes, so not sure I could find any that wouldn't look ridiculous on me, but I think you can cut them.  I saw some of the magnetic ones the other day at Target.  

I use Careprost, but haven't been particularly impressed with my results.  I really liked my results with RapidLash before they changed their formula to remove the active ingredient.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess 

They come in different sizes.  I think mine are accents or wispies or something.  I am going for the natural look, just thicker and longer. I stay away from the drama queen ones!!!

I also trim and shape them as needed.

I figure I have nothing to lose!

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@Icegoddess 

They come in different sizes.  I think mine are accents or wispies or something.  I am going for the natural look, just thicker and longer. I stay away from the drama queen ones!!!

I also trim and shape them as needed.

I figure I have nothing to lose!

@Abrowneyegirl I'm tempted, but I only wear makeup once a week for church and I have to be there early for mic checks, so I would have to get really good at putting them on quickly.  Maybe I'll pick some up at Target or on Amazon.  I would want the more natural ones too.  I don't have the face structure or eye shape for much drama although I wish I did.

Frequent Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@QsMom wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl 

I know at least one set is Ardell.  You can go to their website to see the videos.

Another set was in a black and gold box - I think from Target.  

I do not keep the boxes.

Thanks for the info. I will take a look.