Trusted Contributor
On 1/30/2014 Tricolor said:

I wear waterproof mascara so that is always a challenge getting my mascara off. I first use Pond's coldcream to remove as much as possible. Then I go back over with Maybelline Express for waterproof mascara.

Baby oil cuts right through waterproof mascara in a few swipes. Put the baby oil on a tissue and my eye makeup is off in no time.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks so much...great suggestions!
Honored Contributor

I use the eye makeup remover by Sonia Kashuk at Target.

Trusted Contributor

I used to use Lancome Bifacial exclusively but started looking for a budget friendly alternative and my faves are Neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover, Nuance Cucumber & Rosewater Dual Phase eye makeup remover and Lumene's waterproof eye makeup remover. I haven't figured out which one of these I like the best.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Clinique Take the Day Off for lids, lashes and lips.

oh sorry, didn't notice you said drugstore.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I have only used Clinique's Creamy Eye Make Up Remover! I also only use Maybelline Black Waterproof mascara. This remover gets it off like magic!

Regular Contributor

I put baby oil onto 2 cotton balls, one for each eye. I then put the cotton balls on my eyes for a few seconds and then just wipe until all my mascara, eyeshadow, liner and eyebrow pencil is off. Then I wash my face. No oil gets in my eyes and even though I wash off most of the oil when I wash my face, my lashes and eyebrows are still moisturized. I've been doing this since I was a teenager, and that was, well... a long time ago! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}