Honored Contributor

HourGlass Cosmetics premiering on HSN!!!!

On Feb 13th!!! I am excited as I have always heard such good thing about this cosmetic line! Carmindy and Jose Eber are premiering in Feb as well. As well as Kyle Richards Fashion-which should be interesting!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: HourGlass Cosmetics premiering on HSN!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Hour Glass has been on but never a full show of it. This should be fun.

Super Contributor

Do you think Jose will wear that dumb hat he wore years ago? I always assumed he was bald and he was trying to cover that up.....
Trusted Contributor

Hourglass has some lovely products. They sell those Ambient Light Powders that have been so popular at Sephora. Would love to see a presentation on those powders to show the variances between the shades. I really like their lip gloss too. Fun to see new lines.

I'm curious to see what Kyle Richards brings to HSN too. I watched one of the HWOBH last week or the week before when Kyle had a fashion show at her store to raise money for a children's wing at an LA Hospital and have to admit I was disappointed with her selection for the show. The dresses weren't terribly classy (imo) yet the store looks like they have so much more to offer. It should be interesting and I do hope she does well.

I like to see all the celebs or just well known vendors do well. It's Kyle's first venture in to the working world with this store so wish her every success bringing it to HSN. Bet her sister, Kathy Hilton, had a bit to do with it.

Honored Contributor

hm, I like hourglass products. I might have to watch that channel and check it out.

Honored Contributor

I too would love to see the Ambient powders presented. I hear so much about them and would love to see more. It should be interesting to see what Kyle Richards brings to HSN. She doesn't seem like a fashionista to me,she dresses fine but who knows? It should beinteresting!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I hope Carmindy has a better makeup line than what she sold at some CVS stores years ago.It didn't last very long.

Honored Contributor

I never heard of HourGlass or Kyle Richards. Not excited about the other two.

Honored Contributor

JM, Thnks for posting. Looking forward to it.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I wish they would bring back the Ambient Light palette that had three different powders in it. I think it was only available around the holidays. I really wish I would have picked that up. Thanks for the heads up on the premier.