New Contributor

I would like some recommendations for a really good eye cream for my husband. He has developed bags under his eyes. Thank you for your time!! Have a Blessed Day!

Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie makes a very good eye cream.

Honored Contributor

DH and I both use Clinique’s All About Eyes cream and Clinique’s All About Eyes Serum. 

Trusted Contributor

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity Eye Cream makes a good moisturizer for men under eye treatment.

It hydrates and firms the delicate eye skin.

You can go to the Clinique website and read all about, plus it comes in two sizes , 15 and 30 ml.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Please do not go and waste money on expensive creams that claim to lessen or get rid of under eye bags. Muscle and tissue weaken as we get older and can cause bags under the eyes. Under eye bags can be heredity.  A topical cream will not get rid of them. Try cool compresses and limit salt intake. See the Mayo Clinic's information.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bags-under-eyes/symptoms-causes/syc-20369927

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

DH and I both use Clinique’s All About Eyes cream and Clinique’s All About Eyes Serum. 

I've never tried the serum, but I use the All About Eyes cream too @OKPrincess.  About 10 years ago, I noticed some dry patches under my eyes and a few on my lids.  It was summer and I had a tan, so I thought it was from that.  At any rate, I had a heck of a time getting rid of those flaky patches with my regular moisturizer and stumbled upon this product.  I haven't had a dry patch since.  Of course, I don't tan any more either!  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

I've never tried the serum, but I use the All About Eyes cream too @OKPrincess.  About 10 years ago, I noticed some dry patches under my eyes and a few on my lids.  It was summer and I had a tan, so I thought it was from that.  At any rate, I had a heck of a time getting rid of those flaky patches with my regular moisturizer and stumbled upon this product.  I haven't had a dry patch since.  Of course, I don't tan any more either!  

It’s a roll on. The tip is cool to the touch.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphantwrote:

Please do not go and waste money on expensive creams that claim to lessen or get rid of under eye bags. Muscle and tissue weaken as we get older and can cause bags under the eyes. Under eye bags can be heredity.  A topical cream will not get rid of them. Try cool compresses and limit salt intake. See the Mayo Clinic's information.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bags-under-eyes/symptoms-causes/syc-20369927

@ellaphant is correct.  Do your research, and not on product sites.  No topical cream will help with bags under eyes.  If you notice, they only speak about helping lines.  Even on lines, the help from any topical cream is modest. To get rid of bags, your husband will have to see a surgeon.  Topical creams may promise the world, but the only one really being helped is the bank account of those selling them.

Honored Contributor

Baebody, sold on amazon or ebay, read amazon reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

Baebody, sold on amazon or ebay, read amazon reviews.

@Shelbelleare you using this?  If so, which one?  There seems to be a few.