Super Contributor

I see she is having a TSV on Sept 20th  Does anyone know what it is or have an item number?

Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything in the Inside Q Magazine. You should check out the Blue Skies for Me blog. She lists all the previews from the Inside Q magazine and updates the monthly post as she gets new information.

Honored Contributor

Also try a search on this beauty board, I think a week or so ago I remember someone talking about it..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl TSV

[ Edited ]

The TSV was mentioned on the Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 11 am thread but nothing regarding the contents at that time. Only speculation. Still nothing, I keep watching and will post as soon as I do note an update as surely others will too. Lots of interest building up for Eve's 2nd TSV. 

@beautydiva pardon my going a little OT, hope you aren't offended.... much Tks. 

My 3rd ad is in process now. Anyone received theirs yet?

A quick asside, all 5 star reviews coming in on the three new (foundation etc) products featured on the 8-24 show.

Super Contributor

thanks guys  I will keep waiting and looking lol

Occasional Contributor

Now I've started hunting. I can't wait for this TSV. My shade sold out last time. I got one shade darker. Used eveything...Love the brushes. Now need more foundation. Have you tried the Flawless Face palette? Its great...has everythign in it. I have been using that as my main..wish they put it on AD.

Keep us posted.

Smiley Happy