Honored Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder Products

[ Edited ]

@weezer111   Happy you enjoy the skincare, but just can't get passed the fragrance and haven't changed my skincare line in many years. I did try the Advanced Night Repair Serum (1 oz. for $105!!! ridiculous...) and was not impressed at all. The ingredient list has nothing I see as effective. 

Honored Contributor

No GWP here

q is so chintzy 

Esteemed Contributor

SHANUS,

I DO NOT USE THE BRAND, BUT WANTED TO POST FOR THOSE INTERESTED.

I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH SKIN CARE IN MY STASH NOW THAT I WOULD NOT BE BUYING ANYWAY  HAHA!

FOR THOSE WHO USE THE BRAND, IT SOUNDS TO BE A GOOD DEAL.

I AM SURE IT IS REFRESHING FOR SOME TO SEE A DIFFERENT BRAND BEING PROMOTED ON THE Q.

I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE FRAGRANCE, AS THAT WILL BE AN ISSUE FOR MANY.

Honored Contributor

Even if I enjoy smelling the fragrance, that ingredient alone is not good to use on my skin. Fragrance ingredients are often to blame for sensitivity issues...I don't need that.

QVC is making a point of offering more clean beauty products so those that don't test on animals.  Estee Lauder tests on animals so not sure why QVC is selling this brand.  https://crueltyfree.peta.org/company/estee-lauder/

Respected Contributor

The Hydra Rescue foundation is SO NICE especially if you have dry skin.  

Honored Contributor

@greysrus wrote:

QVC is making a point of offering more clean beauty products so those that don't test on animals.  Estee Lauder tests on animals so not sure why QVC is selling this brand.  https://crueltyfree.peta.org/company/estee-lauder/

probably b/c some customers want to buy that brand?  

clean beauty isn't a selling trigger point for me 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I use a lot of their products, I'll be interested to see what they offer. I usually wait till they offer their gift with purchase a few times a year. The products are excellent and it really stretches my skincare products.

considering what Dept stores are left offer GWPs, why would not Q do the same?

I would usually do that,  I like and wear Modern Muse so I would wait for a deal