Respected Contributor

Is there anyone who uses either product of the upcoming Estée Lauder special? Years ago I used the original Night Repair Serum and remember liking it, but then stopped using it. I cannot remember why, but I am guessing something else caught my eye. This is certainly a good value. Would like your thoughts.     Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Estée Lauder Special

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

Is there anyone who uses either product of the upcoming Estée Lauder special? Years ago I used the original Night Repair Serum and remember liking it, but then stopped using it. I cannot remember why, but I am guessing something else caught my eye. This is certainly a good value. Would like your thoughts.     Thank you

@Janey2  - I don't use these products, but I hope you get some input from those that are using it. Nice benefit shopping at Q is the 30 day try it, return it if not loved. 

Fragrance in skincare doesn't adversely affect me - I'm lucky like that  Woman Wink I use some products from Korres that have fragrance and love them! It's a personal choice. Don't let the naysayers negatively affect your shopping decisions.

Details of the TSV: $105, free shipping

A399829
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Face & Eye Serum 2-pc Set

Experience the next generation of a revolutionary formula. Every day, every night, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex addresses the look of multiple signs of aging so your skin looks radiant and hydrated. Lines and wrinkles appear reduced and skin looks more youthful.

Plus, you'll also receive Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Recovery to address the delicate skin around the eyes. The eye formula has been shown in a test by an expert grader to help reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles.

How do I use it: Apply Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex before your moisturizer in the morning and evening. Apply Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Recovery in the morning and evening using the custom-designed massage applicator around the eye area.

From Estee Lauder.

Includes:

• 1.7-oz Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
  • 0.5-oz Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Recovery

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Janey2 , I'm a fan of the advanced night repair and have been using it for years. I would like to suggest going to Macy's website. They are offering your choice of a 7 piece gift with a 39.50 purchase. This is how I have discovered many of my Estee favorites. The GWP includes a sample size advanced night repair. Just a thought.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

A great deal and I am excited that QVC is finally showing some new brands.

I have used the night repair serum for years.....love it.