Contributor

I wish QVC had GWP the way Nordstoms does. I just ordered some skincare products from them that QVC does not carry. What's with all the fragrances? That is not what I want from Estee Lauder. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder @ Nordstoms

For years and years, I've loved Estee Lauder's "Beautiful" fragrance but you can purchase it for a lower price elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder wrote:

I wish QVC had GWP the way Nordstoms does. I just ordered some skincare products from them that QVC does not carry. What's with all the fragrances? That is not what I want from Estee Lauder. 

Yes, I just received some Estee make- up from Nordstrom and got a cute make up bag with some great products as a GWP .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder  That is exactly what I said when I looked at Estee on QVC.  All the fragrance.  Women want makeup.  Foundations, eye shadows, lipsticks, eye liners, blush.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@deerfeeder wrote:

Yes, I just received some Estee make- up from Nordstrom and got a cute make up bag with some great products as a GWP .

@QVCkitty1   When HSN presents Lancôme, they have the big Christmas gift offered in stores and some "extras". Re: perfume. Love EL Modern Muse. Started wearing it during the day when Jo Malone fragrances would be too strong. This one's lighter and not "in your face". 

Respected Contributor

I am loving the Nutritious Super Pomegranite cleanser and moisturizing products.  Love the scent!