Contributor

Does anyone know why Emjoi isn't on anymore? No epilators available on QVC

I accidently dropped mine in water (is wasn't plugged in) and it died a watery death

I really like it better than shaving and was hoping to replace

Thx

Honored Contributor

@katkc24    Amazon has them in several models.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

QVC has shown another brand "Contour" .  

Honored Contributor

The Q is seems to do that often. They bring a brand in, sell a bunch of it and then poof they're gone or offer very few items within that brand.

Contributor

thanks! I was looking for a better price, but I guess Amazon might be the way to go

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@katkc24 

There's free shipping at Emjoi dot com.

But the prices are higher there. Better go to Amazon.

Contributor

thanks but I think Conture is more a shaver, rather than an epilator. Shaving isn't working for me

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   except for Amazon with all the vendors using their platform, I find lots of companies change what they offer frequently.  

All the way back to the 50's and 60's, shoppers who came into the local store that was my partime job for 6 years, the most frequent questions I remember started with "What did you do with....".  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SilleeMee   except for Amazon with all the vendors using their platform, I find lots of companies change what they offer frequently.  

All the way back to the 50's and 60's, shoppers who came into the local store that was my partime job for 6 years, the most frequent questions I remember started with "What did you do with....".  

@millieshops , usually the answer to that question for me has been "It's been discontinued."  I'm the kiss of death for any product.

As far as Emjoi, I'm a fan although I really don't have to use mine much anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I have most likely become skincare and makeup companies a nightmare customer because I buy infrequently and use up what I buy.  I have given up buying because I was bored or because maybe some new item might persuade me I am 60 instead of 80.  Not happening!