Valued Contributor

What do you think of Elizabeth Grant products?  I am very curious about this line and Philosophy skin care.

Any thoughts at all?  Margot is on Evine tonight and it seems like the products talk about hydration. I sure do need that........

Honored Contributor

Very mediocre at best, ingredients are just fair and often the key actives are at the end of the list. 

Super Contributor

@sandylu  I have used her products for years and they are all great. I have very dry sensitive skin and I always go to EG for my skin creams. I am not familiar with the new Hydra Gel items they have this visit, but I am sure it is good for dry skin. EG may not hit all the bells and whistles of the greatest, newest, ingredients but I can say that after many years of using all her product lines I have never had an allergic reaction, redness, or sensitivity to any products, ever! Just wonderful creams and serums that make your skin hydrated and smooth as silk. The prices are fair and IMO the products are well worth trying. 

Valued Contributor

@cozyyseeker Did you find them sticky ? Did you see some improvement in your skin as in antiaging? 

Super Contributor

Her stuff seems to sell out fast like her gold/caviar line did..There is not one left which bums me out as i wanted to try it.....Wont spend what isomers wants for theres so thought i would try hers..

Respected Contributor

EG is not sticky at all v. Skinn which to me the Pep 40 serum is sticky. I love the hydration of EG line.

A while ago EG had a GWP of a Longchamp style tote and a mini crossbody.  I got the Caviar Gold Cream duo, and serum.  i'm on my third jar but it LASTS a long time.  i use the cream at night. I have a 2nd jar too.   I have the 4-piece Collagen Reinforce and currently use just the neck cream because i derailed and got the Pep 40 duo.

Tempted by TTV but i'm not ordering, have too much stuff to use up.

Sorry she is sweet and she is EG's GD but tonight is way too frantic!!

Valued Contributor

For those that use.....what about those absolute serums? They are interesting to me but again I would like to know please.

How do you apply all your serums/ Do you cocktail?

TX

Frequent Contributor
I have the Supreme and the Supreme Triple Effect serum. Both are nice but the regular Supreme is not as sticky. I ordered the 5 piece Wonder Effect set that was a great price. I will let you know how that turns out.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Against Standards

Honored Contributor

Packaging and presentation is beautiful. I have bought several products and  just have no opinion on how well they work.  Quality is there.