Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Week End 9/13/19

Hi Beauties,  This week I was only able to pick up baby wipes.  How about you?  Any beauty purchases?

Have a great weekend!  Fall is almost here.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Week End 9/13/19

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  This week I was only able to pick up baby wipes.  How about you?  Any beauty purchases?

Have a great weekend!  Fall is almost here.  Cat Very HappyHeart

I bought the mega size Josie Body Butter in Sweet Creamy Vanilla and the Beauty IQ Steal. For my dry skin her body works beautifully. I have both the Argan Milk and the Surreal Balm but have never tried the Moonstone Drops. Those will work nicely in my foundation. Have a good weekend. Kat.

Respected Contributor

I bought Burt's Bee's Cleansing Oil and Garnier Micellar Water. Both of them are repurchases.  I have not used up what I have yet, but they are almost done, so I thought I should have back ups.

I also picked up Baremineral's Stick Concealer last week from Ulta's 21 days of Beauty. I just started using it this week, and so far it feels really good on my skin, and looks good, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a tube of one of my favorite japanese sunscreens. OMI Menturm The Sun SPF 50+ PA ++++. I also bought some Korean foot masks for when I do my own pedicures.

I also bought two new Annabelle lipsticks, one in the pink shade Flamingo and the other Gambler. Flamingo is a pink shade and Gambler is a berry metallic shade with a slight  duochrome. Both are light in texture - between a lipstick and a gloss balm and neither heavily pigmented either which is what I like.

Respected Contributor

I got Tarte big ego mascara. Just arrived today so I haven’t tried it. My mascara addiction is out of control, I need to check in to mascara rehab!

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Life is short, enjoy yourself!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I don't usually post on this thread but I actually bought something new last week!

I needed to replace my brown eyeliner so I bought Kokie Velvet Smooth eyeliner in chocolate love 532. So far I have only used it twice on my upper eyelid but I really like it! It glides on so smoothly without any tugging, which is really hard for me to find, and I really like the color too. I haven't used it on my lower lash line yet so I don't know how well it wlll hold up there, that's where I usually have problems with break up and smearing halfway thru the day. I need to try it on the lower line and if it wears well, I will definitely have to look into getting more of these. Only $6 at Rite aid.

I also bought Tree Hut Almond and Honey lotion 9oz, a 2 pack, and Andalou Naturals Daily Shade 1000 Roses SPF 18 face moisturizer. I've used both of these products before and like both. I found really good deals on Amazon so I grabbed them. 

Honored Contributor

Doll 10 Beauty IQ Steal 

Respected Contributor

Heritage Rose Water. Have a good wkend Kat!