Honored Contributor

I'm using the day and night creams, although, the night cream is very expensive, I got it on easy pay.

I like the feeling and my sensitive skin is doing well.

Frequent Contributor
The cleansing balm was just okay. I didn’t like the other products.
Respected Contributor

Thanks to all those who took time to answer....

Honored Contributor

I don't know how I didn't see the TSV last year.  I do like Elemis, but have a pretty good supply so I'm not ordering the TSV.  I find I "stockpile" too much and then want to try something else and will not waste money by tossing what I already have.  I like the way the vendor presents the items.  For those that order, I hope you enjoy the products.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Elemis! Yes, it has a scent, but I actually really like it. I have dry, sometimes sensitive skin and this set is wonderful for me. I recommend it.

Honored Contributor

I tried this line when they had it as a TSV one time before. The only product I liked from the line was the eye cream in a tube, the rest of it was too strong and greasy on my skin, it had a heavy floral smell too. I ended up using it on my body, I should have returned it.

Contributor

I've always wanted to try Elemis, but I'm sensitive to fragrance and that seems to be the biggest negative for those who aren't fans of the line. I wish skincare companies would stop adding perfume to face products. It's not like there's any benefits to it for your skin.

Respected Contributor

@BeautyAddictt wrote:

I've always wanted to try Elemis, but I'm sensitive to fragrance and that seems to be the biggest negative for those who aren't fans of the line. I wish skincare companies would stop adding perfume to face products. It's not like there's any benefits to it for your skin.

It is true, many of the Elemis products are rather heavily scented.  It doesn't bother me but it surely would bother someone sensitive to fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

The scent doesn't bother me, but I am not sensitive to fragrance. I really like their products so far. Love their toners!!!!!!

Contributor

Elemis is my holy grail for skin care