Honored Contributor

Any one usenthis line,how do you like it?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have a few items from Elemis and have liked everything that I have used. They are pricey though so I can't totally switch over. The cleansing balm is wonderful and really leaves the skin hydrated while doing a nice job of cleansing. The Marine Oil and Marine Cream are great and only a little is needed so you can actually extend the life of these products. My first purchase in this line was the Papaya Peel. Very gentle and quite effective. If you want to get started try one of the try me kits. At least you aren't spending $$$ if you don't like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, I first purchased Elemis while on a cruise ship.  I loved everything that I bought.  I have found that the quality sold on the Q is not the same, so I am not a fan.  If you ever get on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, check out their spa.  I believe that they are still selling Elemis and you can try it out while having a facial.  A world of difference, imo.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I tried some of their products and could not take the amount of fragrance in them.  I am not overly sensitive to fragrance in general but I do not like fragrance that lingers in facial products.

Honored Contributor

I am using their Apricot Toner right now and really like it! Haven't tried anything else yet! lol!

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I am using their Apricot Toner right now and really like it! Haven't tried anything else yet! lol!

@CANDLEQUEEN

I am not a "toner" person but this post washing as it's ph balances out mt skin and it sets the tone (no pun) for the serum etc. it's something I just began faithfully using! Got it at Derm store. It has a mild scent. it is very nice agree!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I tried some of their products and could not take the amount of fragrance in them.  I am not overly sensitive to fragrance in general but I do not like fragrance that lingers in facial products.

@D Kay

I hear you. I am not a big fan of fragrance in skincare, mild is okay - it bothers me. Although theirs even maybe natural it is stronger.

I feel they should make some of their products with less scent but LOVE the positive effects of their products on my skin!

I switched to their line years ago and just can't go back as my skin is very good at 61 and people do tell me it is. I also use a stable C&E and not a sun person...that helps!

They have a cream, it's rather newer in the line w/a really mild natural non fragrant scent - the Pro Definition line. I Bought the day cream in this and it's not as heavy or emollient like my Marine cream I use for my dry skin but it is really nice with a firming feeling (used to be called lift effect firm cream) they changed the names of many. This line has mild to not much of a nice scent. I like that-not like their other products.

But I won't stop using b/c of their scents...I hear ya though about this!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried any Elemis skin care.  I do know that the cruise ship we're going to be on (Holland America line) provides Elemis shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the staterooms (big dispenser in the shower) as well as using the line in their spa. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@goldensrbest

My skin has been the best since using this line.

It Does have a scent...special oils.

Not all things have a scent (like their Pro Definition line  I like and use daytime Pro Def cream alternating with Marine Cream for days).

Love the not too fragrant creamy night peptide oil!!! WOW the best!!!

Lighter then Josie's milk but just wow. Can use alone at night or under a cream they have since it does sink in after a while.

I said above in a post I have good skin at my age and I really believe this line keeps me holding up nicely lol.

Fab line for dry skin in the pro collagen series!!!

I love Elemis which I 1st learned about through Nordstrom by chance quite a few years ago and then but saw on Q (was happy about this!) and awesome deals at Lovely Skin.

Q's prices on many kits are great. even that creamy oil..good price a little is all one needs!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I did try their three items kit awhile ago. I remember liking it, but not enough, but then again - I am "married" to Isomers! So I ended up sending Elemis kit back.....

Recently my good Internet friend revealed to me that she has been using Elemis for awhile now, and it does absolute wonders to her own skin, like nothing before! She is raving about these products.

Now, this Lady is true skincare Connoisseur, and serious skincare junkie who tries all out there in a world of skincare.

So, I listened and decided to give Elemis another try.  I found a good kit at okay price, but then..... I noticed, they add fragrance in all the products I wanted........ Why?

I really-really-really do not want to have any perfume on my face, if I can avoid it..... So, I am a little upset that I can't buy Elemis and myself see what my friend is so raving about. But on the hand, it saves me some money, and I am very happy with what I already have in my stash.