Trusted Contributor

I wish I could see what the IT Bye Bye Foundation in Fair/Light looks like.

I wear the light now in the CC cream, but it is not perfect it is still a little too yellow. But the fair/light might  be too light. QVC is only selling a handful of the IT websites choices and who knows how long it will take for ulta will get this in. Is there a swatch somewhere? the pics on the it website are not helpful.

Valued Contributor

Re: I wish I could see what the IT Bye Bye Foundation in Fair/Light looks like.

Squirrel Lover, I have the same issue. I posted a question about this under that item. I find that all the IT CC's run yellow. I currently use the illumination one in light and IT keeps saying they are coming out with shades not so yellow based - but I honestly don't think it is going to happen.

Good Luck. Wish I could help you.

Respected Contributor

I was at Ulta last Tuesday and they are carrying the new iT Bye Bye Foundation.
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@Naturesbeauty..okay, but which Bye Bye? the QVC one that is coming or the one on It's website soon to come?

I'm confused once more.

I cancelled my order on q's.

It was too vague/not enough good shades (I like a light med) and I tried my tube that was from It's as seen on TV infomercial and I looked bad! it was yellow and pale for a light and cakey not at all moisturizing. I had posted this the other day about now I know why I stopped using it.

Wonder what is "new" at Ulta. I will have to stop by. No more online buys with a foundation.

I have a few I like but very curious being a m/u lover. 'It's' compact fdn. SPF 50 is nice on me and it is a medium. The shades are quite fickle sometimes with it and many companies!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Naturesbeauty

The Ulta in Indianapolis didn't have it Saturday.  I hope we get it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

The new foundation that the Q is carrying they are claiming is exclusive to QVC. So I am curious which one is at Ulta.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Ulta had it on desplay. I tried it but the medium colour was too yellow. I'm a more rosy complexion. And while I walked around the store, it began to feel so dry on my hand. Maybe good for the face because many people tend to be a bit oily, but of you're dry faced already, sample it first before buying. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think the one in ulta is the same new one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
The configuration that they are selling at QVC comes with the brush. Where as the configuration selling at Ulta is only the make-up. That's why they can say that it isn't available any where else. It's very miss leading. Most of what QVC sells in Beauty is available else way just not in the configuration QVC sells.
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think this is selling at Ulta. It’s probably something different or old stock of the djscontinued bye bye foundation. It is not on ulta website and IT has had nothing on Instagram saying it’s available at Ulta.