Honored Contributor

I had to buy a new pair of tweezers today @ WM so while I was in the makeup section, I looked around.  I found the Maybelline undereye brighter in pink.  I found it mentioned as "new" online several months ago and posted about it.  You guys said it wasn't new.  I came across it today and decided to try it.  I don't have any undereye darkness but brighter is always good.  After I applied my night time face tonight, I added the brightener. I think it looks really nice Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I have an undereye brightener byMAC and sometimes don't need concealer on top. Great that you found a less exxpensive one. Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  and @Shanus ... I can't find either of the under eye brightners you mentioned. Can you post photos?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm @Shanus I would love to see a picture of the under eye brightened as well. I need that! 

Question: How does one apply an under eye brightener and concealer? Suggestions would be appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@monicakm  and @Shanus ... I can't find either of the under eye brightners you mentioned. Can you post photos?  TIA

@Boehm Collector   Can't post photo and just checked...OOPS, it's by NARS not MAC. It's called Light Reflecting Eye Brightener. I have the sahde Night Swan.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@monicakm @Shanus I would love to see a picture of the under eye brightened as well. I need that! 

Question: How does one apply an under eye brightener and concealer? Suggestions would be appreciated. 

@Effie54   I apply the brightener over my eye cream. This shade is brighteing enough that I usually don't need concealer on top, but when I do wear concealer it goes over it  nicely. Tap on the concealer with your fingers since a brush would disturb the brightener.

Honored Contributor

IMG_3056.jpegIMG_3057.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Not sure how I posted the photoos and will probably never happen again. Lol. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline's Age Rewind launched over ten years ago. It has gone through some changes with some shades gone and some added. Label has changed a bit but the delivery system has not.

Trusted Contributor

My Walmart just started carrying some Mario Badescu products. I also noticed they were selling my favorite self tanner, Bondi Sands. It was $10 less than I paid at the Q. I bought the mitt for $6.