Honored Contributor

CosRx - Jumped In With Both Feet

And I'm going to blame @JeanLouiseFinch.  She influenced me!  I mean this in a good-spirited way.  

Decided to try the Snail Mucin Power Essence, Propolis LIght Ampoule, Galatomyces Balancing Essence, and Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner.  Think I know where I'll add each one but will figure that out as I go.

Will add one at a time into my routine to make sure all is well but looking forward to trying these.  They all have great reviews.  

Thanks a lot @JeanLouiseFinch - I think.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: CosRx - Jumped In With Both Feet

@JudyL wrote:

And I'm going to blame @JeanLouiseFinch.  She influenced me!  I mean this in a good-spirited way.  

Decided to try the Snail Mucin Power Essence, Propolis LIght Ampoule, Galatomyces Balancing Essence, and Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner.  Think I know where I'll add each one but will figure that out as I go.

Will add one at a time into my routine to make sure all is well but looking forward to trying these.  They all have great reviews.  

Woo-hoo!  I hope you love it all, @JudyL! 😊

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I was going to use the Propolis Toner and Light Ampoule in the morning.  Then at night after cleansing use the Galatomyces Essence and then just before moisturizer use the Snail Essence.  Does that sound ok?  Was trying to think about thin to thick products.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I was going to use the Propolis Toner and Light Ampoule in the morning.  Then at night after cleansing use the Galatomyces Essence and then just before moisturizer use the Snail Essence.  Does that sound ok?  Was trying to think about thin to thick products.

I'm sure it'll be fine, @JudyL.  Plus, nothing is set in stone.  You can always rethink things and make changes if you want to.  

Honored Contributor

• I've been using these snail snot products for years. They are so hydrating. They also claim to be excellent for redness/ irritation but I don't have that problem. Good luck. I think you'll enjoy the line.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

I'm sure it'll be fine, @JudyL.  Plus, nothing is set in stone.  You can always rethink things and make changes if you want to.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - That's true and I do tend to overthink where things should go in my routine. LOL

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Essence, too! Woman LOL I feel I would be missing something good if I don't get it! 

COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence 3.38 fl.oz 100ml, Hydrating Serum for Face with Snail Secretion Filtrate for Dull Skin & Fine Lines, Korean Skincare

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I just ordered the Essence, too! Woman LOL I feel I would be missing something good if I don't get it! 

COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence 3.38 fl.oz 100ml, Hydrating Serum for Face with Snail Secretion Filtrate for Dull Skin & Fine Lines, Korean Skincare

@SilleeMee  - I know!  Me too!  Did you order from Amazon? If so, did you see the number of reviews - think it was 83,000 and it has an almost 5 star rating.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Yes, from Amazon. I've been on the fence for a long time until today.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I have been using it for several years, it wasn't viral back then. 

Chelsea(the beauty spy) was encouraging viewers to google snail mucin. Not a smart move since she was selling the product for nearly double the price. Neogen has some good additional ingredients but who knows what percentages.