Esteemed Contributor

Re: Droopy eye lids - HELP

[ Edited ]

@shoegal75

You may want to try Suzanne Sommers facemaster it really does lift the face.  Also you have to watch your diet stuff like salt and  alchol intake you see a bit young to start seeing this issue.

I love the Isomers line she has a simple product called Eye Peel and then followed by All in one eye serum.

Creams can weight down your skin.

Valued Contributor

Ditto on the Elysee product.

Honored Contributor

GRe: Droopy eye lids - HELP

[ Edited ]

@shoegal75 wrote:

Can anyone recommend a product for me?  I'm 41 w/ hooded, droopy lids.  Smiley Sad What serum has worked for you in the past?  

I was looking at  Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Fix Upper Eye LidCream .5 oz

Jmo- Surgery is the difference. Products do exist. YouTube, Tricks with eyeshadow. Sugarpuffandfluff my favorite!! Hers are severe, You wouldn't belive the difference. Recently had problems-oil flakey skin between the folds. Googled key keeping area clean. Don't want to make it sound like I wasn't properly cleaning, Fact is droopy eye lids are challenging. Now every day- Do use my IT cosmetics, "Romantics Naturally Pretty Matte Pallett" A266447 Huge! Game changer, Even if I only use one or two shades.
Honored Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

Isomers fast lift eye serum....takes a few months to see a difference, but what a difference. There are also make up tricks on youtube.

I beg to differ.

Valued Contributor

Re: GRe: Droopy eye lids - HELP

I agree with Sweet Serenity there is no topical product that will give you the lift you are "hoping" for. Had mine done and it was every penny.