Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Nassif TS on HSN May 22

@MG Chris wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

I have read so many great things about these over the years on here. I am thinking of jumping on them.

Are they really that good?

@MG Chris - I've been using them consistently every night for four years.  I got my DDIL to use them too.  I use the original ones and find them to be super gentle - no burning, stinging, prickling.  I can't say with 100% certainty what they are doing because, as I've said so many times, everything in the routine is part of the team, but I do feel they prepare my skin for thr rest if my following products.  I still rely on other products for stronger exfoliation.

Be sure to cut the pads in half, to double the value.  There's plenty of product in a half pad.

You use them with your Retin A with no problems? 

Yes, @MG Chris, that's correct.  I do my evening routine, except the Retin A, anytime the mood strikes, but by 30 mins. before bed.  At bedtime the Retin A goes on.  I use the full strength cream close to nightly.  No problems. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

I have read so many great things about these over the years on here. I am thinking of jumping on them.

Are they really that good?

@MG Chris - I've been using them consistently every night for four years.  I got my DDIL to use them too.  I use the original ones and find them to be super gentle - no burning, stinging, prickling.  I can't say with 100% certainty what they are doing because, as I've said so many times, everything in the routine is part of the team, but I do feel they prepare my skin for thr rest if my following products.  I still rely on other products for stronger exfoliation.

Be sure to cut the pads in half, to double the value.  There's plenty of product in a half pad.

You use them with your Retin A with no problems? 

Yes, @MG Chris, that's correct.  I do my evening routine, except the Retin A, anytime the mood strikes, but by 30 mins. before bed.  At bedtime the Retin A goes on.  I use the full strength cream close to nightly.  No problems. 

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Don't forget to go through the HSN app for an EXCLUSIVE 20% discount.  I had some Spendable Kash to apply so this was a good purchase for me, but I'm back to playing with the shipping schedule temporarily.  🤦‍♀️

Thanks for that reminder. I bought it at the last minute. Very happy. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those friends here that use them... A few questions, please! Does the product leave a tacky, sticky feel on the skin?  And does anyone use his other retinol products? I need to amp up my routine- Thank you!! 💝👍🏼⭐️

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

For those friends here that use them... A few questions, please! Does the product leave a tacky, sticky feel on the skin?  And does anyone use his other retinol products? I need to amp up my routine- Thank you!! 💝👍🏼⭐️

@Skyegirl21 - I only use the pads at night.  I don't notice any particular stickiness from the pad.  I don't use any of the Nassif retinol, I use the prescription strength RetinA/Tretinoin.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 I don't feel any sticky or tacky at all.  It dries quickly.  I was going to order and I still have 4 left.  I keep the unopened ones in my fridge. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch , and @Pecky . Very Helpful!  I'm ordering! Best to you both! ⭐️🌞💝👏🏼

Honored Contributor

I really like those pads and I did order them again--the offer is really good!! I use them at least once a day--I started with the gentle ones but ordered the reg ones. Got them on auto delivery too. I do wash my face before using them and sometimes I noticed the left over residue on the pad. I feel my skin is really clean and it looks different too. Just feels good. Doesn't seem to interfer with my night time creams/serums either--those are other brands. 

Trusted Contributor

Can anyone tellme the difference between the Original and Gentle?

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Can anyone tellme the difference between the Original and Gentle?

@MrsCat21  - If you go to the HSN website, click on the TS, one of the side pictures - I don't know the technical term - lists what is in each one.  I found that so helpful last night when deciding.