Valued Contributor

Re: Dr Nassif TS on HSN May 22

I have used toner all my life after washing my face. I use pads  when I am in a hurry or after i brush my teeth. I don't want any faucet water residue on my face. Too many chemicals.

I ordered the original set,

Honored Contributor

Talk about fast shipping!   I ordered Tuesday evening and my package was delivered today!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'm not interested in the pads, but I was wondering about the Micro-Spa Radiance Resurfacing Peel.  Has anybody tried that?   I don't know about that 2nd step though.  It says you massage it in 2-3 minutes on top of the Vit.C mask.  That's a long time in my skincare routine, LOL.  

This peel is a dupe for the Philosophy Vit C Peel, if you have ever used that. I have used that one and like it, the 2 step makes it a physical peel as well as a chemical one. 

Respected Contributor

everyone seems to love these pads but I had to stop using them. They made my face sticky and gummy and I felt like they were making my wrinkles look worse than before. 

I got them for free and still have a jar so I use them on my arms since I hate to throw anything away. 

I even tried half a pad but still got a sticky face.