Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

When I see Dr. Denese I think nice facelift.  

@Katcat1  Yes, and a deep peel or lasers can also resurface the skin, causing a plumping of wrinkles, reduction of lines. Her hands, when she reached up to illustrate the before/after “screen” looked like they’d also been plumped by fillers.

But why not. Beauty is her business. She must look like she cares for herself, right?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  Yes, and a deep peel or lasers can also resurface the skin, causing a plumping of wrinkles, reduction of lines. Her hands, when she reached up to illustrate the before/after “screen” looked like they’d also been plumped by fillers.

But why not. Beauty is her business. She must look like she cares for herself, right?

All the vendors who sell beauty have had work done.  Look at Dimitri with Skinn (which I also use). One of his hands is plump and fat and the other is skinny and wrinkled and he demonstrates how well his products work on the plumped hand.  Just sayin.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I had a $2500 Fraxel Laser peel. My plastic surgeon was very honest and told me upfront that Laser peels may or may not help diminish wrinkles but will remove sun damage. She was right- it did NOT affect wrinkles that I have. It DID remove all sun damage which I ma thrilled about! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese TSV

[ Edited ]

@Brisky wrote:
I have heard the collagen can't penetrate skin. Any thoughts on this?

Collagen (it's a protein) molecules are too large to penetrate the skin. However, collagen has an amazing ability to hold on to moisture. So when you apply it to the skin, it can give you the appearance of younger-looking skin by simply hydrating it, making wrinkles less noticeable.

eta- Soluble collagen (aka hydrolyzed collagen) is thought to penetrate the skin and that's what it was designed to do. However, once it does absorb then the soluble collagen has a difficult time integrating with our own existing natural collagen. So in essence, soluble collagen doesn't do much in the way of making wrinkles go away from within the skin. At best it's a good moisturizing agent.

Honored Contributor

I used her line for years and I think it was great for my skin then.  When she brought in "new/improved" items, I didn't care for them.  Won't be watching so I won't be tempted as now I use other brand(s).   I also don't like supersize items.  

Respected Contributor

Whatever works. Save your money and do what they do....plastic surgery baby!

Related image

Valued Contributor

I use and love her products. And I got the TSV on auto-delivery. It is worth it for the hydroshield alone. I never want to be without hydroshield. My skin loves it.

I think you should try the TSV if you have never used her products.

Super Contributor
I am a huge Dr. Denese fan, and happily pre-ordered her TSV. Her Hydroshield is incredible for my skin, making it well worth the price.

I love her honesty about having had some work done. She never once has even denied it. She is a gorgeous woman in the beauty industry and I say kudos to her. I only wished I had the money to get things fixed. And for those interested, the removal of the fat cells that she had removed above her eyes, there isn’t anything topically that could be applied to the skin to resolve that. I commend her for that!

I use Dr. Denese products exclusively!  I believe they work great.  She is very upfront and honest about what she had done to her eyes.  I do not see any other Beauty Brand owner admitting to work done, which is obvious they had.  Dr. Denese has stated she never goes out in the sun unless she is covered and has proper sunscreen on and that she has taken care of herself from a very young age.  

I bought the TSV on auto delivery.  Her products work.  My 62 year old skin has very few lines and no wrinkles.  

Honored Contributor

I have used her firming facial pads and Hydroshield since the first day she came on QVC.

The only other thing I do is wash my face with a micro-fibre cloth and warm water.

It not bragging but I have no wrinkles, none.  I turned 72 years old at the end of last year.

I get compliments that I don't look like I'm 72.  Some of it is heredity, but some of it is Dr. Denese.

How would I know?  Well, my youngest daughter (who turned 38 last year moved from Va to Colorado about 5 or 6 years ago.  A few years after living there she went to the Dermatologist.  The Dr told her that since Colorado gets so much sunlight she needs to take better care of her skin.

She was so upset she called me and (OMG!) she actually gave me a compliment.  She wanted to know what I used because she said my 'skin was so nice'!

Since then I started sending her the same thing(s) I use.  She went back to the Dermatologist.  The Dr told her 'I don't know what you are using or doing but it's made a world of difference.  Your skin looks so much better.  Keep doing it'.

My middle daughter (42) gave me a compliment on my skin recently.  She said, "Mom!  Your skin looks amazing".  Any of you who have daughters know they don't hand out compliments unless they mean it....Well mine don't.

I'm not bragging.  The rest of my body looks like a train wreck.  But my face, necks and hands look pretty darn good.

I just told my oldest daughter yesterday that out of all of the things I'm most proud of it's that lipstick doesn't 'bleed' when I apply it.   Bleeding is caused by tiny wrinkles around the lips.

So, finally, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  As for me, I'll stick with Dr. Denese because using her products and my routine have had excellent results.