Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She may be lovely but I've purchased several of her products that were old and dry.  Lipstick doesn't last 5 minutes.  She doesn't respond to emails directed to the address on her website which is a travesty to me.  I'm finished with her and her products. 

@Kachina624 that's the exact same experience I had with Doll10 products.  I purchased a set of 3 nude lipsticks, supposedly in three different shades.  They all looked exactly the same on my lips, were dry and pulled on the skin, and one actually broke off.  I received no response when I tried to contact her. 

Then I tried that rotating brush of hers.  It took much longer to apply my foundation, and didn't leave it looking even at all.  I don't even watch her presentations anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

I bought the one time only nude lip, blush and highlighter set. I thought the colors would be nice for spring/summer and I have not tried the line before.

I loved the way they looked on the models and also ordered them. The 4 lipstick set also...

Who is the one model who keeps tweaking her eyebrows at the camera-kind of a Groucho Marx move? She makes me crazy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was eyeing her lipstick set, but I did not purchase. The colors did really look nice. Can anyone comment?

Somehow I acquired her gloss in Romance. That's got to be my perfect shade, (although I have many perfect shades.) Smiley Happy

I've got to go see if she does that in a bullet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Doris Dalton

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

She may be lovely but I've purchased several of her products that were old and dry.  Lipstick doesn't last 5 minutes.  She doesn't respond to emails directed to the address on her website which is a travesty to me.  I'm finished with her and her products. 

@Kachina624 that's the exact same experience I had with Doll10 products.  I purchased a set of 3 nude lipsticks, supposedly in three different shades.  They all looked exactly the same on my lips, were dry and pulled on the skin, and one actually broke off.  I received no response when I tried to contact her. 

Then I tried that rotating brush of hers.  It took much longer to apply my foundation, and didn't leave it looking even at all.  I don't even watch her presentations anymore.

I totally agree- all three looked the same on me too- and that was an awful brownish pink. The lipstick was a bit chalky and dry. 

Honored Contributor

I bought her glosses recently--set of 3.  They were a return for me and now I hesitate to order any other items from her.  Returns are so pricey.