Super Contributor

I own many of her lipsticks , glosses, serum glosses  and her recent lip velvet collection - all are beautiful flattering colors and long wearing .  The value is incredible .  I only wish she would offer the shades separately - even in duos because many become my favorites! 

Respected Contributor

I love her nude lipsticks. They probably don't have the staying power many would like, but it doesn't bother me. I'd rather reapply and have something that's not dry feeling. The colors are great for nudes. 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I bought the one time only nude lip, blush and highlighter set. I thought the colors would be nice for spring/summer and I have not tried the line before.

I loved the way they looked on the models and also ordered them. The 4 lipstick set also...

Honored Contributor

I ordered a set once that came with 3 lipsticks and 3 cream blushes. I used them for a while but then tossed all of them. The blushes were all similar in color and I thought the makeup was nothing special.

Trusted Contributor

I was all set to order some lipsticks and foundation from Doris Dalton and decided to check here before I ordered.  I'm glad I did, I'm not quite as anxious to order now.  It would be really nice if she offered her lipsticks in singles.  I'd be much more apt to try one than a set of four.

Honored Contributor

Hey @Poodlepet2... you must have a great storage system for all your makeup!!! What's the secret?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze. IMO foundation should be purchased when you can see it, feel it & try it on....preferably correctly matched at a counter. If foundation color or finish is not right, all the other makeup products you use just don't jive.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@HappyDaze. IMO foundation should be purchased when you can see it, feel it & try it on....preferably correctly matched at a counter. If foundation color or finish is not right, all the other makeup products you use just don't jive.

@Shanus @HappyDaze  I bought some Doris foundation.  Best color match ever but couldn't get it out of the bottle.  It came in a square bottle with eyedropper and must have been dried up.  QVC refunded my money just based on complaining I did here. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought 2 of her brow fix colors but neither was a good color for me. I thought the product was great but unfortunately.....  I called her company directly and they could not have been more helpful. It was a pleasure dealing  with them. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I love her nude lipsticks. They probably don't have the staying power many would like, but it doesn't bother me. I'd rather reapply and have something that's not dry feeling. The colors are great for nudes. 

@Reba055 I like her lipsticks also.  It has enough staying power for me.  I do have to reapply it though but what lipstick in this world lasts all day anyway.  Her new set got 5 start reviews.  I ordered it.  I love the colors this set has.  Besides, I tend to see for myself instead of listenng what's said here on the boards.  For 4 lipsticks it was a good price whether they're good or bad.  I'm sure they're good because I have a ton of her lipsticks and like all of them.