Super Contributor

Doll 10 Holiday Collections 40% Off

At there website...I really like there makeup...The reviews for there eyeshadows are good and there holiday set of eye pencils which i got are outstanding..Beautiful colors that are creamy and apply beautifully....I have 2 sets of shadows coming in mail....They are talc free and from all the reviews and u tube videos there is no fallout.

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 Holiday Collections 40% Off

FF97EEC7-4C17-40D3-94E9-5E52E39A50BE.jpegThank you @Sparky3333 - yay for the post Holiday sales!!!

I've only purchased lippie items/kits from this brand, but will take a look given the sale

$55 gets you free shipping

Coupon code is posted on the website 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I tried one of her kits (8 piece I believe).....had to send it back as the undereye concealer burned my eyes.  I thought it may be a fluke and reached for an Elf concealer the next day and no problem with it.  I really like her lipsticks.

Frequent Contributor

I have a Doll eyeshadow pallet that I love.  I have gotten to the bottom of quite a few of the colors.  The pallet is no longer on the Q or HSN and not on her website.  I've seen it on Ebay but for so much more than I paid for it so not sure if I want to buy it or try another one.  

Respected Contributor

Uh oh...I got a Visa gift card for Xmas that's already itching in my purse...I just love their lipsticks. Never had a garish color. All of them are so creamy and smooth. I don't wear foundation or eye shadow but I may try her eye pencils. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Their new concealer is good.I just ordered the new brush set and the trio with eyeshadows. All their highlighters and bronzers are great. 

I haven't worn foundation or lipsticks in almost 2 years

I can't wait to wear them again.