Honored Contributor

Good morning!  What did you buy this week for yourself or as a gift?  Did you try something new or is it a re-purchase?  Looking forward to everyone's posts and mini reviews.

My purchases:

Tatcha Rice Powder and travel size Cleansing Oil - used the Rice Powder last night for the first time and it seems fine.  Plan on using it a couple times a week so time will tell how I like it.

Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo and Conditioner and Don't Despair Hair Mask - I heard about this line of hair care from YTer Allie Glines.  I am AMAZED at how good my hair looks and feels.  Its shiny, soft, and the color - naturally gray - looks fabulous.  I can't believe how good my hair looks.  I have fine, straight as a board, no body hair and I am loving it.  Don't need to wash my hair as often either.  They do have a line for volume so may try that next.  So very glad I bought these.

Laura Geller  - Spackle - Matte - and highlighter in French Almond/French Poodle.  Tried both and like them.  

Amazon - Sorbus 2 drawer makeup organizer for palettes.  Have 2 Sorbus makeup organizers already but the drawers weren't quite big enough for larger palettes so bought this to put the larger palettes in and one drawer to use for makeup backups that I purchase when there is a sale.

Have a couple items coming so will report on those once I get them.

However you celebrate the upcoming Holidays, I wish you peace, comfort, and joy.  Please stay safe and stay well and be kind to yourself and to others.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/23/21

I ordered PTR's set with the cleanser, the  cream, the exfoliating gel and the retinol---such a good price for such big sizes and I do love that line and use it nearly everyday---

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Which Rice Polish did you buy?  I have the one in the purple jar, Gentle.  I use it every night but could probably cut down to every other night.  But, that's part of my double cleanse.  I'd have to find a new cleanser or cleanse 2x with the Tatcha Rice Cleanser.  Humm good excuse to try a new cleanser Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas everyone!  Christmas Holly Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Honored Contributor

@JudyL    Hi Judy, I purchased from Tarte when they offered a discount travel sizes of Maracuja C brighter eye treatment and Maracuja oil.  Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My purchases were minimal: 

My Stone Cold Fox (Colorpop) Palette

ABH Brow Wiz pencil in medium brown

Keihl's Super Corrective Cream 

Keihl's Eye Cream

L'Oreal Revitalift Vit.C Serum

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus I have that particular Color pop palette and it is my favorite palette of all time! The colors are amazing. There is one taupe gray color in that palette that I have never found anywhere else. You made a great purchase with the Color pop item.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Goldengate8361 . I'm loving the shades, too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So sorry I'm not giving credit to where credit is due....but the influencer with the hazel eyes suggested Cat Cosmetics and in particular the Mythology eye liner. (Described as: sensational, deep, mysterious dark moss green with a slight gold shimmer, absolutely stunning for a change in pace.)

Well....how can you resist that?!

(I didn't.)

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

So sorry I'm not giving credit to where credit is due....but the influencer with the hazel eyes suggested Cat Cosmetics and in particular the Mythology eye liner. (Described as: sensational, deep, mysterious dark moss green with a slight gold shimmer, absolutely stunning for a change in pace.)

Well....how can you resist that?!

(I didn't.)

@Harpa - I agree - how could you resist that?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 and @Shanus - you two are not helping with my resistance to purchasing the Stone Cold Fox palette.  LOL