Trusted Contributor

Re: Does this cleanser even exist?

Good old Olay Foaming Face Wash. Every once in a while I wander off and try something else and I always go back. Never leaves your skin dry or tight.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@hyacinth003. Oil cleansers left my skin dry as well until I tried the one by BB. It's called a Soothing Oil Cleanser and also removes eyemakeup (waterproof, too). Try a sample from the dept. store if possible. Most will provide a tiny bottle for 1 or 2 cleansings. My skin actually feels moisturized afterwards.

Another idea, go back to the old standby I used in college, cold cream.

@Shanus  ITA cold cream always leaves a moisturized feel to my skin.

It's my go to for eye makeup remover.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel I use a Highend & am looking for something that is comparable but did try a few others I did not like.... I will def. check it out. Thanks for the info. I did not know they had a face oil.

@Kabella

It was Makeup Addict who recommended the Palmer's, actually.  I haven't tried it yet.  Smiley Happy

I'm hoping it will help with my eczema.  I'm getting tired of the scaly patches on my face, and it would be great to find something inexpensive that works.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I don't use highend -- I agree with @AngelPuppy1 that good ol' Ponds is The Best  for removing every speck of makeup and leaving your skin moisturized.  (my only problem with Pond's is that it can irritate my eyes)

I also recommend Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser in the yellow tube.  Removes makeup, leaves complexion moisturized, and is available at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere.   (Neutrogena does not irritate my eyes)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003,   You may want to give Zum cleansing bar a try.  You can find it at Whole Foods or Indigowild.com.  I use their regular bar soap and it never dries my skin and I have used it on my face on occasion.  However, the cleansing bar is especially for the face.   I guess you could Google it and find it elsewhere.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict

I looked for the Palmer's Cleansing Oil at the store today.  They were out.  :-(

There was a spot where it is supposed to be (with the body products), so I'll just have to check back or order it online.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org