Super Contributor

the First Aide Ultra Beauty cream (I think that is the name?)..on their face? I know the label says it's for face and body..and since it's on the pricey side--I'd rather get it for my face.

Is it a thicker cream--best for face in Winter? Or an all-seasons texture?

Thanks to any who reply!

PS--I am trying to streamline/simplify my beauty routine. So far I like Alpha-Hydrox products, some SKINN and a couple other random products....though I have shelf after shelf filled w/products from nearly every shoptv beauty-line.

My DDs will get them all to experiment with! I even have un-opened full Kits, Beauty Boxes, Dr. Perricone Kits along w/those infamous "little brown bottles" of Isomers! All unused!

(Of course I had every "intention" of trying them!) haha

Honored Contributor

I have only used this one, but never on the face- only hands and feet.

FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.

The eucalyptus would be a deal breaker for me on the face.

Super Contributor

Thanks! BTW--is the product in the tube the exact same as in the jar? Just a portable version?

sounds great.....heh

Honored Contributor
On 5/26/2014 fitnessfreak said:

Thanks! BTW--is the product in the tube the exact same as in the jar? Just a portable version?

sounds great.....heh

These two are the same, but there are other varieties of products from them.

Super Contributor

Thanks..again for your speedy response! It's a beautiful morning here in MASS.

so plan to get outside for a jog.

Will check back later---have a great day!

Frequent Contributor
I received a tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream when I used my Sephora VIB rewards points last fall during their F&F sale. My husband used it on his face during winter and really liked it. He has sensitive skin and didn't have any issues with irritation. He really likes it.
Super Contributor

If I had Perricone products, I'd chose them over First Aid. Never was impressed by that line at all.

Super Contributor

Personally, Cerave in the tub is better and even more gentle.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!