Contributor

Does anyone have the tweak-d cleansing conditioner that was in a can & came out as a foam?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the tweak-d cleansing conditioner that was in a can & came out as a foam?

I used this a few years ago and was very pleased with it. The only downside is not knowing when the product is getting to the end. That's one of the reasons that I did not repurchase. I have been using his shampoos and conditioners especially the Restore and Shine. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the tweak-d cleansing conditioner that was in a can & came out as a foam?

im using the restore cleansing conditioner in the small brown jar. Im following the instructions exactly....but my hair looks greasy. The frizz is gone.....I cant figure out what Im doing wrong.

Respected Contributor

I have it.   FABULOUS and currently my favorite shampoo.  It leaves my hair full and shiny.  I spread it throughout my hair and leave it in for about 5-10 mins, then wash out.   You don't need a lot at all.

Respected Contributor

@erichu wrote:

im using the restore cleansing conditioner in the small brown jar. Im following the instructions exactly....but my hair looks greasy. The frizz is gone.....I cant figure out what Im doing wrong.

I had this happen the first time I used it.  I really cut back on the amount, especially on dry hair, and that solved the greasy look.  I'm not using more than a nickel size.  Hope that helps.  I find I don't need to cleanse more than every 3rd day sometimes 4th day.

Regular Contributor

Do u put it in dry hair for 5 or 10 mins and then wet hair and put it in again? I loved ojon so I'm determined to get this to work. Thanks for the advice
Regular Contributor

How long is your hair? I think I'm using less than that but my hair is a layered bob. I'll try! Thanks for the reply
Respected Contributor

The twek'd in the can is OK but i think it strips my hair color.  and it makes my hair oily.

kind of done with Tweaked products. returned the last Restore TS with the Ojon in a jar. the Ojon made my hair a greasy mess.

Honored Contributor

@erichu wrote:

@erichuI sent mine back.  I tried everything and still my hair felt dirty & greasy.  I ordered the apricot and that seems to be much better for me.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a few minutes of his presentation the other day.  He mentioned Ojon and the Tiwira (sp?) people.  Is he implying this stuff is Ojon or as good as Ojon?  Remember he did sell his original company and I think that would include the formula.