Trusted Contributor

Does Paula's choice usually have a black Friday sale on their website?

Hello, I am new to the Paula line, but what I've used, I love. I would like to buy some more of what is working for me, and try some new things also. Do they ususally do somehthing for black Friday? Does anyone remember what it is, or what is has been in the past? I used my code "primp20", and you can only use it once. Thanks very much. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Paula's choice usually have a black Friday sale on their website?

I looked back through my orders over the past 8+ years and I can't find any orders placed around that time.. However, that does not mean she didn't have any, just that I might have been well stocked up and didn't need anything. I just can't remember exactly but I bet we will see a pretty nice sale before the holidays. Sorry I couldn't help more! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If they do have a sale, order immediately - the last good sale they cancelled early due to "overwhelming response".........  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Lannie wrote:

If they do have a sale, order immediately - the last good sale they cancelled early due to "overwhelming response".........  Smiley Sad

I don't think that will ever happen again after the backlash they got. Let's hope anyway!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I looked back through my orders over the past 8+ years and I can't find any orders placed around that time.. However, that does not mean she didn't have any, just that I might have been well stocked up and didn't need anything. I just can't remember exactly but I bet we will see a pretty nice sale before the holidays. Sorry I couldn't help more! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for checking! I appreciate that so much!

Trusted Contributor

@Lannie wrote:

Uh oh...

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Lannie wrote:

Uh oh...

Spoiler

I haven't a clue why that says "spoiler" LOL..I'm still learning the new system (I'm sure you can tell) 

Valued Contributor

I think it was around the holidays that I placed an order and I got a set of 3 lip glosses for free. They were big tubes and very nice. I know they've given away their eye palette for free in the past but I don't think it was a holiday.