Trusted Contributor

Just got an email fromTOVA saying that her 25th anniversary with QVC is on Friday at 3:00 am, 3:00 & 11:00 pm EST. I'm glad I got the email since it's not on the schedule. The product that she will be showing looks beautiful. It's a perfume and a solid perfume. I miss seeing her on a regular basis as I love her signature perfume. I've worn it for more than 20 years. 

Honored Contributor

@nrm

Tova is a lovely lady!  I used to buy her original perfume for my mother and she loved it.  Then I heard the formula changed.  Don't know if that is true.  But in any event, I always enjoyed the presentations that Tova made.  I think she is such a classy and sweet person.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Used to LOVE Tova Nights, and some other fragrances, but I'm done, over, no more Tova!   Too too many bad products I had to send back.  Not what they're presented to be at all.  Still like to watch her, and hear what she says.  Guess I keep hoping for those pretty, long lasting, good stuff again, but I can't bring myself to make another purchase.   I think the last disappointment really had an effect.  It was close to Christmas, and my husband ordered a large gift set of Nights for me. I was sooo excited to get this!   While the packaging was very beautuful I couldn't believe how off the scent was.  Nothing at all like what I had used before.  Returned it the very next day, and have not made another purchase...sad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tova on QVC this Friday

[ Edited ]

I have never tried Tova's Signature.  I ordered the solid perfume. I did not get the set. I think the solid would be a good place to start.  I never had the original so I will have nothing to compare it to.  This may be a good think since a lot of people say the fragrance is not the same, but they do say it is nice.  I do love hearing her stories about her husband.  I love his movies especially "Marty"Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Tova on QVC this Friday

[ Edited ]

I just love watching Tova even if I don't buy anything! Heart

I would like to buy but many of the things I used to use they discontinued.