Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/13

Happy Friday Beauties,

This week I used up;

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Day Cream - 1.7 oz  This has been discontinued, Replaced with Avon Anew Reversalist Day Cream

What did you use up this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/13

I used up my Avon Anew clinical peel pads. I don't know what happened because I always have

one box in reserve. I need to get some ASAP. , I really love them !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Colgate toothpaste 2.8oz- replaced with another

Crest 3D white luxe travel size- terrible  stuff, replaced with Crest

Thymes Mandarin Coriander hand cream sample size, OK but not a re-purchase

Honored Contributor

Studio 35 Cleanser - full size.  This is Walgreens version of Cetaphil.  I replaced it with another as I really like this in the mornings.

Shisedo Eye Cream Concentrate - sample packette.  I got this from a magazine and surprisingly the sample lasted me over 1 week. This seemed okay but not something I'd buy.  I have another sample to use up.

Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Body Wash - 6oz size.  I ordered a set of holiday treats from Sephora and this was the first one I decided to try.  I really loved the scent.  I replaced it with Vanilla Nutmeg.

Bayberry Naturals Rosehip & Hibiscus Moisturizer - .5oz size.  This was a sample I received in one of my Ipsy bags.  This was okay but not something I'd purchase in a full size. 

Valued Contributor

Hello Ladies.

I used up:

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 treatment cream.  I have a travel size left but think I will replace with Living Proof Frizz treatment cream.  Love LP products!

Up and Up shave gel, replaced with same.

That's all for this week.  Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

I used up several items this week:

Dr. Dennis Gross eye serum and ferulic and retinol eye cream, replaced with same as I love this stuff.

Alba facial sunscreen. Replaced with a mineral based sunscreen.

Algenist serum. Replaced with Dr. Dennis Gross facial serum.

Used up a can of Nick Chavez Mesquite Hair Spray. Using Elnett from my stash.

That is it for me.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Tossed a tube of CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash mascara.  It was only 2.5 months in use and was starting to clump badly.  Replaced with the Stowaway Cosmetics Defined Lash mascara.  I have another Super Thick Lash mascara in the stash but I need a break from it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Fresh Cream Handsoap- Nice, will refill with my Fresh Cream 3 n 1 when I am done with my last handsoap from stash which I just openeed! Woo-Hoo!( Its a Perlier Honey)

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Occasional Contributor

used-
Cetaphil Daily Face Wash, large bottle from Costco.  I had this for years sitting in the shower, decided to just use as a body wash to get rid of it.  No repurchase.
Lifetherapy "escape" scented lotion- won in a giveway not a purchase I would get for myself

I also went through my huge pile of makeup and tossed several lipsticks and am giving away several deluxe samples that I know I just won't use.  bummer but a couple pounds lighter lol
Contributor

My Ponds!  My must have makeup remover each night.