Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I remember her whole line on HSN.  The make up was nice and wasn't that horrid orange that so many lines are.  I never ordered the Aqua Press.  Was it still moist after all these years?

It is refreshing to see someone that has embraced natural aging. 

@tends2dogs  Yes. I have one large and two smaller of the sponges.  They are soft and very cushy. I think they lasted  all these years because they were air tight wrapped. 

Honored Contributor

I do remember LH selling cosmetics on HSN, I bought her color wheel compact filled with foundation, blush and eye makeup. It was an ok product. I always liked her as a model and an actress, she has one of those unusual faces that photograph well. I'm glad she never went under the knife, she looks good and most importantly, looks good naturally for her age.IMO things will never change for women if they continue to buy into that youth and beauty illusion.

Honored Contributor

I remember she sold something on HSN, I didn't remember what.  She's a prime example of what happens to sun worshipers.  It's a shame because she would be so attractive if she'd taken care of her skin.  The "it" girl back when I was in h.s. has leathery wrinkly skin like that and she's not even 60 yet.  She's a hostess in a very exclusive restaurant we go to on very special occasions.  It's always jarring to see her, I remember when she was the perfect blond cheerleader with long blond hair and peaches and cream skin.  But she skiied and boated and played golf all her life and it shows on her face and hands now.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I remember she sold something on HSN, I didn't remember what.  She's a prime example of what happens to sun worshipers.  It's a shame because she would be so attractive if she'd taken care of her skin.  The "it" girl back when I was in h.s. has leathery wrinkly skin like that and she's not even 60 yet.  She's a hostess in a very exclusive restaurant we go to on very special occasions.  It's always jarring to see her, I remember when she was the perfect blond cheerleader with long blond hair and peaches and cream skin.  But she skiied and boated and played golf all her life and it shows on her face and hands now.

@chrystaltree  I wouldn't call skiing, boating, and playing golf sun worshipping.  I would say it is enjoying life to the max. 

As far as Lauren Hutton being attractive or not, isn't about her skin.  The glow of her life radiates from her face.  Not a lot of people can claim that, sun worshippers and nonsun worshippers alike.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  I wouldn't call skiing, boating, and playing golf sun worshipping.  I would say it is enjoying life to the max. 

As far as Lauren Hutton being attractive or not, isn't about her skin.  The glow of her life radiates from her face.  Not a lot of people can claim that, sun worshippers and nonsun worshippers alike.

I was talking about sun damaged skin....   I don't know what you're talking about.  

Respected Contributor

I love to watch her with Richard Gere in American Gigolo. Looking pretty cougar here.....

Related image

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  I am sure she took care of her skin cosmetic wise... but years of safari sun.... and smoking cigaretts took its toll. I am sure if she had quit smoking  way back when, and did not get all the intense sun she got over the years, she would look 10 years younger.. smoking and sun make your skin like leather.  Still her bone structure and smile are still there and that is what I see when Isee her in pictures.  She is comfortable in her own skin.  That is what Iwant to be like. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  I am sure she took care of her skin cosmetic wise... but years of safari sun.... and smoking cigaretts took its toll. I am sure if she had quit smoking  way back when, and did not get all the intense sun she got over the years, she would look 10 years younger.. smoking and sun make your skin like leather.  Still her bone structure and smile are still there and that is what I see when Isee her in pictures.  She is comfortable in her own skin.  That is what Iwant to be like. 

@SeaMaiden  I think there is something sexy about a woman that feels good in her own skin no matter how many wrinkles she has.  She exudes confidence.  She has lived life to the utmost.  I want that, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!