Respected Contributor

I received an email from Skinn that Dimitri and Tina will be doing another FB live for Mothers Day today at 4:00 pm Eastern. Says they will be giving away lots of fun surprises and chatting about Mom. Says he cant wait!!

Just a heads up for those of you that have enjoyed his FB chats!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I watched and it was fun. Dimitri is really himself, not like on HSN. It really humanizes him and it is like when he and Tina were on Shop HQ. He is offering 25% off his site until Mothers day and he has a MD kit that is beautiful. He also has 2 fragrance kits on sale....OPA and Zoe.

Tina looks great and he had his mom by phone w picture too. She is quite besutiful for a woman in her 80's. 

I have made 2 big orders with him w each 25% off. Better than HSN.

Hope he continues this. 

Trusted Contributor

I started to watch but they were having trouble with the audio and then I got distracted with somehting else so I didnt gsee it.  I do love to watch him tho  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I had totally forgotten that he and Tina were going to be on. I had saved the email but got busy doing nothing at that time of the day. He is such a sweetie. Miss that we don't get to see him very often.

Honored Contributor

Thank you! Might try and check that out.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@SeaGal 

Haven't kept up with Dimitri in some time.  Who is Tina?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@SeaGal 

Haven't kept up with Dimitri in some time.  Who is Tina?

Tina is his younger sister who works for him, she often appears on TV with him.