Respected Contributor
I know not everyone is near a Dillard's dept store, but for those of you that are, they are having "Foundation Frenzy" tomorrow through Saturday (25-27th). I was buying a MAC concealer today, and the girl told me about it. MAC never goes on sale, so for those of you that wear their foundation and you're near a Dillards, this is the time to buy! I found is on a website for a specific store about it. You can save up to $15. Pretty good deal! ------- FOUNDATION FRENZY DAYS, SEPT 25 - 27. If your foundation is less than $29.99, SAVE $5 If your foundation is between $30 & $49.99, SAVE $10 If your foundation is $50.00 or more, SAVE $15 EXCLUSIVELY at DILLARD's!!
Super Contributor

Re: Dillard's Foundation Frenzy

Pretty cool - too bad there's not one near me!!

Frequent Contributor

Dillards carries MAC? i had no idea. My local Dillards only carries Lancome, Clinique and Estee Lauder. Sounds like a great deal if you need foundation!

Frequent Contributor

Wow, I just looked up all the beauty brands that Dillards carries online. I wish they had them at my local store! MAC Chanel, Dior, Bobbi Brown, Shiseido! I guess I live in too small of a town.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 Dillards- One is about 4 miles from my home/office. I wouldn't know where to begin. It's been so long since I've purchased a dept store brand. Both of our Dillards have a Mac counter. In my relatively limited Mac foundation experience I've never found a formula that was a bit flattering on me. Another several bite the dust straight into the vast foundation graveyard. Now lipsticks I'd be all over!

I can think of other highly raved dept. store brands that never worked out either- such as EL and Chanel. I love Bobbi Brown's products except for her foundations I've tried in the past.

I'm sure many others appreciate the heads up! Thanks for the info maziegirl. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just thought I'd throw this up there to the top again. I went yesterday and got a new MAC foundation (studio sculpt), and it was $40 for that and a lipstick (creme cup)!!! Just a friendly reminder for those close to a dillards!
Respected Contributor

That is a really good deal. Thanks for posting.