Frequent Contributor

Re: Diane Young coneflower neck cream

I will keep using the gold bond give it more time

Respected Contributor

I wonder whether anyone here has tried TightNeck, made by the TightEyes people. Wayne Goss has given the TightEyes product raves. Neither is cheap, and I haven't tried them yet, but if and when I get to the "I hate my neck" stage of things, I'm thinking of trying the neck product.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann  I think it is better to start using neck creams before you get to the "I hate my neck" stage.  By then it is too late.

I think sunscreen is the most important thing to use every day.

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

@noodleann  I think it is better to start using neck creams before you get to the "I hate my neck" stage.  By then it is too late.

I think sunscreen is the most important thing to use every day.

I agree on all of that. I extend my face creams to include my throat and whatever the sun touches on my upper chest; same with my sunscreen. I'm just realistic that at some point, I may need to mount a salvage operation. Until then, I'm reluctant to pony up serious (to me) bucks for throat products. Especially given that there's more real estate to cover than the face, so they'll use up faster.

Esteemed Contributor

The Gold Bond cream made my neck itch!!  Very strange, as I am not prone to allergies of any kind.  I recently started using the Prai neck cream - Florida channel.  For a week's worth, my neck skin does not feel as rough!!  Hope it keeps getting better and better...

Respected Contributor

What do you think if the Prai neck cream? I like that Cathy of Prai gives back to animals. 

Respected Contributor

I know Wal mart carries Gold Bond. I live in a small town and dont have many choices. There are so many new creams out there, Prai, SKINN, BareEssentials  MAsam and Perricone that come to mind.  I am also going to try Gold Bond as other posters have mentioned it. SKINN just had a recent neck TTV.

Esteemed Contributor

Diane's has echinecea, which is a natural skin firmer. Gold Bond has salycilic acid, which gets rid of bumps.

So there you have it!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Diane's has echinecea, which is a natural skin firmer. Gold Bond has salycilic acid, which gets rid of bumps.

So there you have it!

Gold Bond also has the MAP vitamin C in it.

Frequent Contributor

FYI...Goldbond neck cream contains (among the ingedients) petroleum & Methylparaben.