Honored Contributor

DERMAFLASH - Any Experienced Users Out There?

Just saw this device today online with QVC and I'm curious about it.  It's costly and wonderlng if anyone can share any info or experience?  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: DERMAFLASH - Any Experienced Users Out There?

Am awful lot of money to basically just shave your face.

Respected Contributor

I have to agree.  Very costly.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Just saw this device today online with QVC and I'm curious about it.  It's costly and wonderlng if anyone can share any info or experience?  Thanks so much!

I personally don’t own the Dermaflash, but I also feel it’s too pricey for what it does. I bought one of these little devices at Walmart by the brand Noxema and it came with refills. $10. I will try to post a picture of it in a different post. Between this and shaving with a razor, I think you could get the same results. I would do my homework before paying for this device. There a just as good cheaper alternatives out there. IMO

Esteemed Contributor

It's

A

Razor.

Honored Contributor

I can do the same thing with one of those brow shaper things----it gets the dead skin off as well as the peach fuzz--for maybe $10 and then get another one every few months---such hype!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I've no experience with it, but I'm wondering why you can't reuse the blade if you clean it properly to remove the dead skin cells, etc.  It's too expensive if you have to keep buying refills.

Valued Contributor

I just watched a demo. I wasn't impressed. I get cheap results using a razor. Also interesting that the not-so-great reviews from last year's model were taken down.
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan - I agree with you wholeheartedly about the cost versus what the product does!  I also have the Noxema product you're talking about!  Thanks for letting me know....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wvumountiefan - I agree with you wholeheartedly about the cost versus what the product does!  I also have the Noxema product you're talking about!  Thanks for letting me know....Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal  When this first came to QVC, it was intriguing to me and I almost bought it. I’m really glad I didn’t. That one did not have good reviews at all. I just came back to reality and knew it wasn’t worth the price to me. 😊