Respected Contributor

Re: Cuticle Cream

[ Edited ]

This!  Available in any drugstore, Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc.  I use it before night over my nail bed and cuticle.  It's not oily or overly greasy so no worries about it staining bedding or clothing.  A little tub lasts a long time!  Smiley Happy  ETA:  As a bonus, I have very few hangnails since using this!

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.48.58 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I've tried all sorts of oils and creams but always go back to my old standby, Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream.  I buy a half dozen at a time on sale so it's cheap.  Just takes the most tiny dab.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another good product to use, and you can buy it right here, is Surgeon's Skin Secret Twist-Up Moisturizer stick. You'll have it forever. I still have the original one I bought eons ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Remember having nails put on and how wonderful your cuticles were?

Same theory as heels, need to remove dead skin.  Once that is done, oils are nice.  And hand cream 24/7.

Gold Bond has a cream for "bumps" and CeraVe has one for "psoriasis" that do wonders for heels and cuticles.  

Respected Contributor

i have been using Via Natural Ultra Care Coconut Oil (available on amazon) and i absolutely LOVE it.  i apply liberally  about an hour before bed ... (when i am done using my hands for the day) and let it soak in for an hour before i wash my face.  any excess comes off at that point so i don't get it all over my bedding, which i did with some other oils last year! 

good luck. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked beekman cuticle cream. A little goes a long way. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with the recommendation of using oils. It's most convenient for me to use the oil I use on my face...usually argan or jojoba.

It IS less messy to use solid shea butter. I do keep that bedside for hands, feet...especially heels.

Esteemed Contributor

I use T.I.P.S sesame oil and love it. I've used the argan oil but prefer the balm for the cuticles. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found an inexpensive brand on line any of there lotions would do the trick I LOVE THEM never have my hands and cuticles ever been so soft and healthy 

bee-adored

Regular Contributor

I actually use Josie Maran's body butter.  I use a little dab of that each night before bed.