Respected Contributor

When Does Ulta Have There Sale On Prestige Products?

I haven't bought anything from Ulta since Covid, but I was interested in the new Tarte palette which  has been getting really good reviews everywhere I have looked,  I like the colors in the palette. But if it is not discontinued I would wait for the 20% of sale when they include Prestige Brands but I am not sure when they have that sale. Anyone here know? Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: When Does Ulta Have There Sale On Prestige Products?

@cuddlesmama Ulta has been doing a lot of promotions, but I don't think anyone knows when we next get a 20% off there.

Tarte does a lot of sales, so you should also sign up for emails from them.

You will be able to get it on sale if you keep your eyes open & be patient.

Could be here, could be Macy's, Belk, etc...

Trusted Contributor

I have an Ulta coupon for $15 OFF $75 which is 20% OFF but you have to spend $75. You can check on their website for the current coupon.  It includes prestige brands. 

Respected Contributor

They used to do them 4 x times a year. When the pandemic hit, they held off and did not do one until late Fall. They do offer so many other incentives. Often times they will do $10 off of $40 or $15 off of $75. Make sure you get their emails to stay up to date.

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama The coupons which can be used on prestige brands too generally come out four times a year. That said, a few years ago when Ulta elevated their promotional game (remodeled stores, added new brands to their inventory) in an effort to save the business they started to slip in more of those month-long beauty events, and issue some coupons which go out via email (which you can sometimes use on prestige).  I've even received codes for certain brands (Tarte comes to mind).  As already suggested the best way of keeping up with Ulta's promotional offers is to sign up for their emails and I would take that even further to register for their loyalty program.  You do not have to use their store credit card to earn loyalty points and the points equal dollars which you can use toward the purchase price of anything you buy in-store or online. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama  You recently asked about Ulta promotions for coupons that could be used to purchase prestige brands.  Sorry, I didn't see my email from Ulta earlier, but they are having a $15 off $75 promotion this weekend that includes prestige brands and fragrances.  It ends at midnight today (3/7/21).  The promotion is not shown on their website homepage (it must be one shared with loyalty program members and email subscribers).  I won't be allowed to post the coupon number here, but perhaps one of the coupon code websites (Honey, Retail Me Not) has it.  

Honored Contributor

Just FYI, their 21 days of beauty starts in a few days.

Honored Contributor

tarte eyeshadow palettes online are on sale -- free shipping over $35.

Not sure if they are considered "prestige".  I always put coupon in at checkout it will let me know if it can be applied.